Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Asthma.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adepthobozz, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I have really bad asthma, ye weed doesn't bother me, but it helps. How about everybody else with asthma out there.

2. doesn't help me as far as i can tell but it doesn't really make it worse at all either.

3. I had asthma really bad when I was a child.

I feel like it just faded through time, I never had any problems smoking and having it though

4. Ive had bad asthma all my life, of course my child years were worse, full of E.R. visits and ambulance rides, even some near death shit (pneumonia is a bitch), but when i first started toking in middle school i figured it would make it worse but to my surprise it didn't effect it whats so ever, now i am a senior in high school and have been smoking regularly every day for the past 2 months, and have been really interested in the effects it has on asthma... ive actually recently gone out and smoked when ive felt the need for an inhaler, and half way through a bowl ive noticed my airway opens up, ive noticed this about %50 of the time, for the other half i noticed no negative effects on my asthma at all just no improvement... now i dont know if it can cure asthma but i definitely think more research should be done on this cause i have noticed a positive effect, and i enjoy this method alot more then the conventional inhaler

5. See a MJ doctor in a legal state. They are already on this man. Edibles are good, vaprizors vs bowls and tincture drops works in your coffee for long term releif steroid inhalers give. The more smoke u intake the worse for the lungs so smoke only good (and less) stuff also Vape or eating/concentrates are best for us but again see a doc for ur further interest.