Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and appearance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chief-Ramen, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Hey guys this is my first post on grasscity and just was looking for some insight on something.
    So here's the thing: Sometimes when I get stoned my eyes and face change to the point where I look like a very young kid. I am 18 years old but my appearance changes quite a bit. Even my friends have noticed it and called me out on it saying how I looked weird and could pass for 12 years old.
    I was just curious if this happens to anyone else or if somebody knows why it happens. Thanks

2. Well for my self I normally look younger then what I am. I look about 15-17 when I'm 20 , just got that baby face you know. But to answer your question I'm not sure how smoking would change your appearance. You probably just have sleepy eyes and a goofy grin, which might make you look like some happy kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Maybe it's stress. Stress ages you quickly.....really quickly. Maybe you relax a lot when stoned. Benjamin button ganjaman

I have no clue other than that. This is one for the books for me. In general people that smoke weed and take care of themselves look and feel younger but to have it only happen when u toke...
    Is that alien weed or something?
    Another guy posted on an alien some days ago. Check him out...
    Where can I get some o dat weed?
    How long do u stay looking younger exactly? Just while you are high?
    When u come down from the high do u gradually look older again?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Me! I'm about to be 24 and could pass for a 15 year old. Maybe the weed relaxes your face muscles to a point where you have a " baby face"? Totally just winging it lol.

5. Weed will increase blood flow to certain areas of the face, this is why you also get bloodshot eyes. So this is possible but what you describe seems very dramatic but 100% possible.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

6. It's probably because you guys were really high. If you get high and look in the mirror you will look weird to yourself. If you look young high you probably look young sober.