Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed and anxiety plz answer city

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddie1235, Aug 15, 2008.

1. iight guys thanks for all your advice i might ask the therapist that i go to and she if they thinks its a bad idea for one last opinion thanks city...

2. Im starting to quit paxil and weed had help me deal with some of the effects of going off the drug and helps alot of my anxiety. Without it, i feel very "nervy".

3. well, considering that in MMJ states anxiety is a reason for doctors allowing patient to smoke MMJ I think it should help you.

4. thats what i was thinking but there is a diffrence between reglar weed and medical weed THC is lowered or something but i think it wont reall matter if i get a good starin of indica

5. Medical Dank and the dank that you buy on the street (as long as its dank) are
    pretty much the same
    (I think, never smoked med bud tho)

6. I would say try it.
    but you might have a really bad high.
    1 in 3 times i smoke i get a panic attack.
    Usually when im outside though.
    So if you just chill in your crib and do it.

7. The high makes you feel more numb.

8. You have no idea what you're talking about,
    every strain is different...

9. I dunno.
    Maybe.
    Ive smoked medical on a few times.
    and that was as best i could describe it

10. MMJ today is generally potent, and well grown. The only example of weak medical MJ that I can think of would be the stuff produced by the federal gov't at University of Mississippi (I'm trying to remember this stuff off the top of my head.)
    During the late 70s/early 80s the government began providing large tins of pre-rolled joints to, I believe, AIDS patients. The program was shut down by Reagen but the participants were (and the surviving patients are still) provided with their medicine on a monthly basis. The plants are notoriously weak (5-7% THC I think) but the few surviving members of the program are the only cannabis users protected under federal law.

11. I'm just going to leave it at,
    try it,
    and see if your anxiety improves or worsens

12. after i find a hook up of dank or middies or beaters whatever potency or strain ill just tell u guys what it was and if it helped i just need to try and find a hookup

13. I have had my worst feelings of anxiety only when im high.

haha usually because i cant find my eye drops

Really though, Figure out what makes you feel anxious and confront it.

"The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all"

14. lol thanks guys

15. definately try it

i would recommend smoking weed and practising meditation, as it makes it so much easier and this is the key to removing anxiety

i suffer from it mildly, a weird feeling in my stomach sometimes and in other places of my body which seem to cause it

by smoking weed and meditating, you can relax these tense areas of the body and really push outwards and become your true self

give it a try, it changed my life

peace, all the best

16. which u said bout ur stomache i get to once i find some ima try it

17. yeah good plan man

its weird innit, to me it feels like stored up stress/tension but weed really helps to go into it and relax it

the doctors know fuck all, theyd perscribe you some pill that aint good for your system

just remember to totally relax and let go, dont fear feeling the feeling, if that makes sense

if you want re assurance that weed is good for you then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNXr3r1FoU&feature=related

- Dr. Robert Melamede, Professor of Biology at the University of Colorado's opinion on cannabis

hope this helps man, let me know how it goes

18. i've heard that bud affects certain people differently than others, but there is a chance that it will amplify your anxiety

19. no he's actually right. indicas for the most part chill you out, while sativas trip you out