Weed and Ambien

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by m92.g_toke.f., Oct 5, 2013.

1. So after work tonight I got home smoked a half blunt took a bath got into my pjs smoked the rest of the blunt came inside took a half of an ambien to watch how I met your mother and now I'm here laying in bed texting this post completely on another level. I feel like I'm space like in a spaceship traveling through the universe. Man idk if it's cause I'm stoned or is it the ambien.?.?

2. #2 Snoop Khalifa, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
    It could be that you're on ambien while stoned on marijuana. Anyways, can't talk about other drugs.

3. I really recommend you don't try to stay up on that shit. It's a powerful hypnotic and you will do things you would never do and even get in trouble.

like go out in the middle of the night and do some stupid shit and get arrested etc. Your mind is not there.

4. be careful people literally have subconsciously driven their cars and got into crashes leading to overwhelming lawsuits from being under the influence of ambien. very little research has been done on it so nobody really knows why that happens

5. it's because it becomes a hypnotic if you stay awake on it. Ive done some stupid shit on it.

6. Whoooo be careful on that buddy, gets you fuuuucked up, your not gonna remember shit btw so you wont even knownif you did anything. Buut, you took half, so it shouldnt be to bad. Still, even when your sleeping it can cause you to do shit, so take wisely. Even on the bottle it says when your asleep you can drive, or even rape someone

7. Lol no one was raped I was fine I just got super tired and fell asleep for a really long time.

8. Can you know that fot sure? Youd do it in your sleep, its a possible side effect haha. Yeah it makes you pass the fuck out for a long time though

9. Lol I woke up in the same position I passed out in

10. Exactly, good luck

11. "Warning: You may sleep drive and rape people while taking this medication"

i  needa see that bottle lol..

anyway.. yea ambien can make you do some dumb shit.. but at the same time you took half..of ONE.. youll be good.. just chill in bed and enjoy the ride..

ive fucked up my life on benzos tho.. woke up in jail not knowin what the fuck i did to find out i was in there for a few felonies i had no recollection of committing.. not a good feeling..

i kno ambien isnt a benzo.. but its close.. similar..

is drug discussion like this alright? when its about prescriptions and the replies are helpful? i dont fuckin kno..

anyway dude.. be safe

12. My bad, it doesnt say rape, but it says you can have sex while asleep, which im guessing would technically be rape no?
    Just becareful like this guy said

13. Ya don't take a good amount and stay up. You will TRIP and i mean seeing things and people who aren't there kinda trip.

14. I am prescribed ambien and will be checking my bottle to see what it says. I know it's something along those lines but can't remember exactly.

-ill report back with my findings and pic after work

15. Its cuz I put you back in the same position so you wouldn't notice. Does your ass hurt I'm sorry I pounded yu good tho will post pics later ;)

For my birthday buy me a politician