Weed and Ambien together

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokeyTheBud, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Has anyone ever tried taking ambien and then smoking some nug? Ive done it a few times and honestly get to baked to even think about what is going on haha. i just sit there like a corpse and have 1 thought train for every 5 minutes. It completly whipes your :confused_2:memory, but i think i liked it lol. ill try it again and try to make a report about it to help me remember.

So what are your stories about this?

2. I take Ambien if the weed doesn't make me sleep, not recreationally...BUT I do love the feeling. It feels like you're floating on clouds up up and away to me.

Ambien in general can give you short term amnesia. I can't remember the first four hours after I take an Ambien (usually) and that's pretty common.

I also know if I am talking to someone online, I'm screwed. The words aren't even in the right order when I look at it the next day ... it's a problem, lol

3. Hahahah couldn't agree more. I feel like there is different realms that i can go into depending on wether im lying down or sitting up. one in these realms i see like everything around me some how and sound kinda blurs all together. i can sit like this for 5 minutes til i realize im doing nothing and then i snap out of it lol.

4. weed and ambien makes me forget shit...the best high is xanax and weed...it makes any shwag i smoke feel like a good haze..xanax to me pretty much upgrades any weed i smoke...ambien just "changes" my high

5. ya truth, i feel like im basically a vegetable because i literally like cannot function physically at all. i become so unaware of my surrondings and focus squarley on the crazy shit going on inside my head

6. anyone else notice a mild psychedelic feeling with ambien?

7. ambien is VERY trippy... anyone ever snort it? WHOA!

haha but yeah, i smoke on ambien all the time, love it! Ambien alone gives me terrible amnesia though

8. I love ambiaen i take 2 when i wakeup and smoke a bowl ill be nice and fucked up.

9. Yes definitely. Especially if you take maybe 2 and stay up for awhile. Ahhhh......

10. Ambien is a hypnotic and you can hallucinate when you taking it. Please people, if you are abusing Ambien, realize that is VERY EASY to become physically dependant on this drug, and having to get off it is not a fun experience.

11. Now...see....I'm pretty much always medicated, so the one time that I took ambien, I was medicated as usual. Got a great sleep, but yeah, can't remember having any dreams, which is sad because I have really vivid dreams.

12. yeah ive snorted ambien and it was weird, it felt like my bed was moving and spinning, do u think its possible to mash it up and smoke it with the weed?

13. for me there is no need to smoke a lot of weed and take ambien at the same time because ambien makes it hard for me to stay awake.

14. haha man I love ambein only do it a few times a week beacuse of tolernce to it. I only take large doses at night. I get the 10 mg ones...the doctor gave me 30 and 5 refills I was happy =)