Weed and Aliens?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MontyPythonBud, Jun 20, 2017.

Tags:

1. How do you trip from weed everytime you smoke? Only time I've had closed eye trips is when I smoked a bong of kief and felt like I was dying lol

2. 2 joints? I have 2 joints when I wake up :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. you seen them too?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ima lightweight i only smoke once a week

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I'm really concerned about what you actually might be smoking. I'm going to have to ask you to send me an ounce of that stuff and I'll test it in my lab for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

6. I like how kids just use "Toking Tools" and "General" as their blogs.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Smoke some weed from a different dealer, and if it still happens, then you might not want to continue smoking in case youre the very small % of the population at risk of schizo episodes happening from weed that can turn you into a permanent schizo

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Might be worth laying off marijuana and a possible psych consult, if you're a teen/young adult.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It's demons dude. Everybody knows there's no such thing as aliens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hmmm...Look I'm not disputing what u experiencd...Sounds like a movie but could be true...I don't know I wasn't there. But suppose it was all in your mind and you are losing a hold/grip on reality?
    Suppose it somehow is real?
    Be careful homie...There are a lot of strung out bum hippies that said the same type of stuff 50 something years ago...
    But u might be on to a Nobel prize worthy experience...
    Be careful with your mind...
    If you repeat it on multiple occasions and it is consistent in some way there might be something there...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I had a similar experience. They were controlling my pulse and telling me "everything will be fine". Then we started to chat about some crazy things. Is it real? Depends on what you perceive real as.

12. Reality is a tricky subject. If that's what you really experienced and it felt real enough to have made an impact on you...then u must at least wonder...where did all that information originate? Did it originate within your own mind or did it find its origin outside of you...
    Either one is interesting at this point...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. This thread turned more interestin...

• Like Like x 1