Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and alcohol?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BongRipz1, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Does alcohol cancel out the high when smoking? Last time me and 2 of my buddys got 2 eigths and a bottle of vodka. We smoked a blunt and took like 3 shots each and all i felt was high. We killed the bottle at the end of the day and i was not drunk at all throught the day

2. "Weed before beer you're in the clear, beer before grass you're on your ass"

I remember the same predicament I was in whilst I was volunteering in Ghana, then one night in Cape Coast I smoked after my G&T's and for a first timer it got a little messy, you accustom to it quickly though and it is an acquired taste

3. I use weed to reduce the effects of alcohol when I drink too much. However this only works for me because feeling "high" is the normal feeling for my body. Ive also noticed that drinking after smoking kills my high so from personal experience the latter will always overpower the former when drinking and smoking together.

4. I agree with big Guru if i drink too much i smoke a little bud makes me feel better

5. Cross fade. C:

6. I find it's a great combination if you're anticipating something fun like a party or a concert. If you're in a great state of mind, usually the two will cooperate with you. If you're combining the two to sit at home and play video games then combining the two is a bad idea