Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed and airports?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KVL420, Jul 19, 2013.

1. sup guys? so im here to ask about your opinions on my idea of smuggling just a little bit of weed with me when im travelling to Los Angles from North Europe. so here is how i would do it..... i put like a half gramto couple wrappers & spray with axe then put it inside my laptop (like inside the casing where all the ram + hard disc & other shit is) that is in the luggage (not carry on one)? do you think the scanners would see through the luggage + clothes + all that laptop shit n still spot a half gram inside a laptop? i know i could just buy some at there but im too busy to find a proper dealer.... peace  :smoke:

2. How busy will you be once in jail? :smoke:

3. mail it to yourself bro

4. guess i just have to smoke everything i have tomorrow then because im leaving sunday for 2 weeks  :bongin: ? has anyone ever did something like this? i'd like to know how it went :D

5. Why would you go through all that trouble and risk for half a gram?

6. too busy to find a dealer in LA hahaha

7. I travel with weed all around the world , but never into America.
    Its not about the scanners , the scanners can not pick up plants , it can pick up chemicals , like whats in cocaine heroine etc... 
    The problem is with the customs upon entry into any country , and the US customs are the hardest asses ive ever seen in my life , and ive been to quite a few places around the world. If u are that 1 out of 100 they stop and fully search then u will be taking a federal charge sir , its not a state charge because u r not outside of the customs area yet if they stop u . 
    Inside the US i do it all the time no biggie as there is no customs between states. 
    I even fly with at least 4-5G's when im traveling to the middle east which if im caught the jail time will be much longer but the customs r a joke , if they stop u they quickly search u , unless they have been tipped off , and let u go in under 2 mins , if u get stopped by the US customs u are gonna be there at least 20mins. 

Funny thing is I got stopped 2 months ago upon entry to US, because my backpack i use for my internationally travel smelt like weed (some of my OG kush) so the dog stopped me and they pulled me aside , they start going though my backpack and the CBP officer even smelt it from where it was in my bag, and he says , so this is where u kept the weed it seems, I was like Yeah , (inside i was smiling because it was from my own grown shlt and if it was still smelling in my bag after a week then i grow some dank :D
    So I dont lie to him i tell him i smoke weed for medical reasons , and i know its pretty easy to find everywhere in detriot so why would i risk u guys trying too hit me with a federal charge so i can get high ? he says well some people r pretty stupid like that :)

Then we start talking about the war on drugs and all kinds of other shit while 3 people r searching my bags up and down inside and up putting it though scanners and the works , 
    PS this isnt the first time I got stopped and held up by US customs for over 30mins ,
    after they cleared me i walked outside and got high in the parking lot with my sister and her bf :D

8. And im proud to say the CBP officer inputted all the info i told him in regards to smoking weed etc....
    NSA knows why not also CBP and the FEDS :)
    Gotta love all these federal agencies in America :)

9. man, if you are going to LA just ask the first 21 year old you see and he will usually point you in the right direction

10. Not even worth the risk for half a g, that's a couple bowls worth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl4qtMaZu1M

12. ur trippin.. its a half g. i think u can stick drugs inside raw meat and it makes it so the dogs cant smell it.

13. LOL OP wants to smuggle weed into one of the emerging weed capitals of the world.... Dude just ask someone when you get there, its everywhere, probably way better then what you were willing to risk your ass for on the way over anyways

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Why the fuck would you have raw meat with you on a 9 to 10 hour international flight? I mean I know we're all stoners but c'mon, think people

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. haha im not saying id do it but thats what  i heard lol

16. well what u heard was completely wrong because the dogs can smell meats (which will make them stop u at customs) and international laws by plane is plain and clear no dairy products or raw / uncooked meat products allowed for export or import on commercial international flights to or from any country that i know of. If u are a business and you have the right paperwork and did all the stops from A to Z then its possible.

My mom was dumb enough one time to send me some Kraft mac and cheese powder packs to me in Europe, she put on the customs form cheese and they send me a letter saying we have seized ur package because it contents cheese, I was like its damn cheese powder , they say well we dont know that it just says cheese. 

17. aww that makes sense

18. @[member="tk86high"]

goood post

19. I'm going to Hawaii in a month, I'll be taking stealth joints just filling a few cigs with herb and throwing them in a Marlboro box casually in my pocket. And I'm flying from NY where it's decriminalized.