Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and addiction ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theycallmedano, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Can Weed help combat feelings of addiction of other unmentionables? I have taken a few unmentionables and don't really feel the need for it again. I'm going to try these again, and weed always helps me feel like I don't need it. Anyone else ever get this too ? Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. just dont do things with meth in it

3. get outta here junkie

4. It's definitely possible. Keep in mind that even though weed isn't addictive, if you have brain chemistry that allows you to become easily addicted to things, you could form a psychological dependence. If the alternative to not toking is to take dangerous things, however, then I suggest you toke.

5. [quote name="TokerNJ" post="19448699" timestamp="1391291468"]It's definitely possible. Keep in mind that even though weed isn't addictive, if you have brain chemistry that allows you to become easily addicted to things, you could form a psychological dependence. If the alternative to not toking is to take dangerous things, however, then I suggest you toke.[/quote]I don't have an addictive personality at all, but I mean eventually I'd get addicted to certain things

6. It may or may not honestly it depends on what those unmentionables are.