Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed amplifying sadness?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by folied, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I don't know shit about breaking down and crying in a movie. However, I was blazed as shit one day watchin Alpha Dog with my girlfriend. That movie where those guys kidnap that little kid and in the end knock him in the head with a shovel and fuckin spray him with an Uzi. Now shit like that would kinda irritate me when I'm sober but it's whatever cause it's a fake ass movie. However, cause I was blazed, I couldn't concentrate. I was so fuckin pissed, like real mad. I told her to turn that shit off cause I can't take it. It was a buzzkill to watch some 13 year old kid get sprayed out in the middle of nowhere. Fuck that movie.

Haha, but weed does amplify feelings. If I'm sad or got alot of shit on my mind sober, then if I'm high it'll be 10x worse. I won't talk, I just sit there thinking. I try to shake it off but it's impossible.

Remember, it was Bob Marley who said, "When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed by the herb --- it's your conscience and gives you an honest picture of yourself."

So whatever you do, however you truly feel, that shit comes to the top when you're high.

2. nah i just feel great when im high.

3. yeah weed amplifies all emotion. If you are sad, you will feel sadder, if you are happy or neutral, smoking will make you happier.

4. Lol, I just watched that movie the other day for the first time. It was weird, because throughout the whole movie I was just predicting what was going to happen next then at the end I was thinking, okay.. Mr. Timberlake is going to pull something off and end up duking it out with the guy with the uzi then the kid gets sprayed and I'm just like totally caught off guard, lol.

5. i was baked pretty good one night after i shared a mini dutch filled with a .7g of high mids... between 2 people it did some work, and i wasnt smoking much then too...

so we sat down in the dark living room and watched intervention on A&E till we fell asleep... it was some sad shit... one chick binge every day about 5 times a day and then would purge 3 or more time a day, and she'd strip just to pay for her food bills... i was feeling like shit...

6. bud makes everything more intense for me so im in a ok mood i get happier. if im sad i dont break down and cry but i think about the shit thats bothering me so it kinda makes me feel sadder but then i allways end up seeing something funny and i takes my mind off it

7. yea, i was choked up and i was sober. Awesome movie in 3d

8. omg i was high when i watched Michael Jackson memorial... Cried a fuckin river.. all day i cried.. bein high and sad blows