Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed amounts..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laxmaniac, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I have 15$ (im poor) should i get 1 gram of danks or 3 of mids?

2. Dank. Quality>quantity.

3. 3 of mids, and make some firecrackers.

4. I disagree if the op wants to smoke like a joint in the morning a joint at night then 3 g will last them a couple days vs one

5. Make some what... :hide:

6. Grind up weed, put on peanut butter. Put peanut butter on crackers. Put in oven. Eat, enjoy. :hello:

7. Hmm should I try this? haha

8. or i could buy a grinder or a glass pipe

9. get the dank.

10. get the mids

11. Yes, look up recipes :smoke: You wrap them in tinfoil, and then there are alot of different times/temps you can do it at. Its all about experimenting! The peanut butter is very oily and fatty, and THC is lipid soluble which is why it works.

12. get a glass pipe

13. If i get one for 10$ i will, then i could buy a gram of mids and have something to smoke, but if not then it'll have to wait

14. Pipes aren't that useful unless you're just trying to smoke quickly. Grinders are only very useful if you're using a vape or trying to save up kief (which requires a grinder good enough to come with a pollen screen).

I'd go with the 3 grams of mids... haha enjoy them however you want man.

15. when do u get more money?? i'd just use an apple bong and get some mids. maybe some blunts if u know how to roll. don't get a piece unless u got a lot of weed and enought to spare on the piece.

16. get the dank and thank everyone one later. get a ratchet, make a gb. take one PHAT bowl pack(3-4 rips) get high as fuck. save the rest. trust me on this, friend.

17. When it's 3 grams vs 1 gram, you have to go for the mids. If you really wanna smoke dank, I'd save up money and buy at least a slice at a time. Saves you value. But yeah go for the mids, and don't blow it all at once.

I personally can stretch 3 g's of mids for at least a week. No way I could do that off 1 g of dank.