weed + ambien

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by zoranj, Oct 14, 2008.

1. I'm going through a tough time right now, and going to bed last night feeling healthy and waking up this morning, really sick didn't help any.

I was planning on taking the week off of smoking cuz it's midterms week for me, but i'm really fucking depressed thanks to recent events, and i'm in lots of pain and achy, so I think i might smoke since i got everything accomplished that i need to.

However, I was gonna take an ambien so that I can actually get some sleep tonight, considering i've been having a hard time sleeping as it is lately, and now add in the fact i'm sick.

I know some people take ambien and then smoke to trip, but i want to do it in the opposite order, will probably be between 45 minutes to an hour and a half apart, and i'm actually taking the ambien to sleep not trip.

Good idea? bad idea? I'd just like some input...

2. Man I love taking ambien and smoking, it really is a crazy experience every time. It's especially fun with friends, you'll trip out about the stupidest shit. I see why you would want to wait til later to take it and yeah, you'll be fine. I've experimented with ambien a good bit and I was prescribed to it once but I quit taking them.

3. ambien can be great, but it can be terrible.

just one of them wont fuck you up beyond belief. you'll feel/see it. but its not intense. if you fight the urge to sleep, that is. when its kicking in, if you go with it...you'll wake up 8 hours later. when you start getting into like 3-4 or more of them, thats when you get fucked. or when you drink with them. sniff one or two of them guys and you'll feel like you're being sucked down to the ground, your vision will be all over the place, and you probably wont remember shit in a couple hours.

be warned, i have -SERIOUSLY- woke up eating a brick of american cheese, sitting on the floor in front of my refridgerator after eating an ambien and puffing tough before bed. but that can happen regardless of the weed...i've woke up in many strange places.
    (i have had chronic insomnia since sophomore year of highschool, and i've been taking/abusing ambien since they were prescribed 5 1/2 years ago.)

4. i have ambien prescribed to me on a need to use basis.. So i've taken it before. I'm just wondering about mixing them, and whether or not it will will be a bad idea. I just want to sleep, but I didn't smoke for that purpose, so I'm wondering if I can use ambien to go to sleep and it will still be effective, if that makes sense

5. It will be effective, & if anything I'd guess the cannabis would help you even more to fall asleep.

6. Take one, and smoke your weed, you'll have a good nights rest. Take them both and stay awake, and start to feel a very relaxed drunk embrace, without the dizzy factor. Take two or more, and all you will need is a bowl, and you're gone, if you can stay awake. Beware, you won't remember much.