Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Allergy?? Please help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dcsnowrider, Jun 24, 2012.

1. So iv'e been smoking for about 2 years now and all of a sudden i get crazy high. I used to be able to smoke with my friends and take hit after hit without a problem. I would get pretty high but nothing like now. since about 3 months ago I get extremely high off of like no weed. Last night for example, I took one rip off of some sour diesel in a bong and was blackout high for the rest of the night. i can barely even remember what happened last night. i can just remember bits and pieces. my friend said i was just sitting on the couch with my hands over my face. I seem to be ok if i just take a couple hits off my mflb but anything else i seem to get wayyyy too high. I don't know if i somehow developed an allergy or something. I am totally clueless. I just want to be able to smoke normally again...Please help!

2. You have a gift sir.

3. Yea i think its pretty cool to get ripped off a hit or two. it saves a lot of weed but i get soo high that its not even fun anymore. when you cant remember anything it takes the fun out of it...

4. Perhaps this weed you have is laced or it's a really nice batch of diesel.

5. I guess you get to smoke even less and get blitzkrieg'd

6. It is true, you have a gift only few posess.
    Reverse tolerance. I have it aswell, but do not yet understand it.
    Would you by chance have any other allergies?

7. Nope ive never been allergic to anything. Have you always had it or did it start recently?

8. No im positive its not laced. Its not just the diesel, its any type of weed now. it doesn't matter what i smoke. the only thing i don't understand is how come I recently developed the reverse tolerance. Wouldn't I have it the entire time?

9. I have NEVER heard of a reverse tolerance in weed, only in alcohol. But I'm sure it's real. Try taking a break, take some omega 3's, drink plenty of water, and try smoking again in a month or 2.

10. you said you have a vape... if that's what you smoke out of most often that could be why.... smoking gets you way higher than vaping.

Just smoke more and build tolerance. I don't know how anyone can get that messed up from weed, though... so I don't know what it's like.

11. Don't complain

12. Yea i usually smoke out of the vape like every other night at least so maybe thats why? Idk ill try smoking more and see if that helps

13. your prolly not use to cbd's. just a little thc off you mflb. when you torched that diesel it just gave you a totally different feeling which put you on your ass all night.

also you could be using more variety without knowing it. you prolly just smoked your very first indica, sativia, or hybrid

14. Yea now that im thinking, i think i started to have these problems a little while after i got my mflb. I might not be used to smoking now since i usually vape. Should I stop vaping for ahwile and just smoke to see if that helps?

15. I also remember when it first started I smoked my first spliff.

16. if you feel uncomfortable smoking very potent weed, then i suggest you stick to your vape.

do what feels right for you.

also that already been vaped weed is high in CBD and low in THC. So if you make oils to smoke or butter to cook with out of it, it will be high in cbd as well

17. That wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Sorry, but that's all I can contribute to this thread! Good luck finding out what is going wrong/potentially fucking awesome, with you. :cool:

18. haha thanks man

19. I feel comfortable smoking potent weed. Ive smoked all types of weed. Ive mainly been smoking OG kush, some dro. but ive smoked several strains over the last couple years. im just baffled at how my tolerance has changed all of a sudden. it just didnt make any sense. im hoping its from the vape. i guess ill stop vaping for a little while and stick to smoking

20. ik what happened. You stopped smoking weed for 20 days or more and completely lost your tolerance.

Then you started back up on vaping and started to get your tolerance back with vapor.

you just need to get that tolerance use to smoking