Weed allergies suck

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I'm allergic to mj as well, it's very possible lol. the aromatic terpenes of the bud can irritate bronchial and nasal passage tissue, in my case causing itching and sneezing. I get it the worst when I'm starting to vape fresh buds, once I've taken a good hoot all the terpenes have evaporated and I don't get any worse, but it can be uncomfortable. I could see a person having a more severe reaction though. I just ignore it and soldier on through, apples and carrots do the exact same thing to me and I still ear those too.

2. [quote name='"Cruizer"']OP is either an idiot or a troll.

I mean, smoking continuously when you are allergic to something? People who are allergic to bees don't go hitting hives and running because it's 'such an adrenaline rush'.

I'm going to say the OP is lying. I don't doubt people being allergic to marijuana, I just doubt that he's been smoking for years with only one reaction and he still wants to do it.[/quote]

Wait, you've really never heard of somebody developing allergies later on in life? Or heard of someone wanting something they can't have? Eh...

3. Alot of times people can go to the hospital after suffering a serious medical problem, and since the doctors can't figure out what is wrong immediately, and don't feel like taking time trying to figure it out, they will just tell you its a "panic attack".

Lets say someone is suffering from alcohol withdrawals, but doesn't realize it, and has a seizure. Once he gets to ER it will be over, except for the fact he's freaking out. I can guarantee you they will just tell him he had a panic attack, and refer him to a psychiatrist. Then send him home, after doing some pointless blood tests.

You would be amazed at the amount of incompetence and lack of professionalism in ER rooms, and the medical field in general.

To be honest, if you where suffering a mild form of anaphylactic shock, they wouldn't even know, and would just tell you that you had a panic attack, run some blood tests, and send you home.

4. Your allergies can change every like 6-7 years on average. When I was 12 I stopped being allergic to poison ivy. To prove it I went and rolled around in a garden of poison ivy and didn't get shit.

5. [quote name='"married2mj"']To prove it I went and rolled around in a garden of poison ivy and didn't get shit.[/quote]

:metal: :metal:

6. Fine I'll correct myself. OP is an idiot for continuing his Marijuana use after getting an allergy. He can either stop complaining about it, or he can stop doing it.

Happy? :)

7. Are you even a medical professional to make all those claims?

8. Nope cuz he clearly stated he hasn't smoked in 4 months. You lose again :)

9. I did stop using it, I'll continue to complain about it.

10. Then I need to stop posting at 3am :wave:

11. Was that a serious question?

12. I'm trying a water cure to see if it eliminates the terpenes, hopefully this is my problem.

13. You need to try edibles and let us know what happens.

14. haha i once knew a girl who claimed she was allergic to weed....thankfully i dont have any =]

that would suck major donkey balls

15. i knw a guy who got a heartattack wen he smoked it then the docs diagnosis were that he has an acute allergy toward canabis

16. Well I caved in and smoked like an idiot. It was nice for about 10 minutes, then my allergies kicked in to full gear. I felt chills, my hads and feet were like ice for the rest of the day, terrible back/nerve pain, and stuffy nose. Bad idea.

17. True

My Dad was allergic to just about everything when he was a teenager...He could only eat rice, bread and a few other things...

Once he stopped developing everything went back to normal. He's not allergic to anything now...

18. I have a mild allergic rhinitis reaction to cannabis. My nasal passages close almost completely after an hour or so. Doesn't stop me from enjoy myself, though :smoke:

Though I have read case studies of individuals who experience chronic vomiting from sustained cannabis used. Fun stuff.

19. lol maybe,or it coulde just be a bad batch.... Not all ganj is the same,quality comes from the grower,and how its preserved...

20. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I have tried probably 20 strains since the allergy, and they have all given me the same reaction.