Weed+Alcohol?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir Smoke A Lot, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Last night i got drunk and then we decided to roll a 2.0 blunt (4 people). After smoking i felt good, then about 20 min later i shut down... like i couldnt keep my head clear for a second. What a bad experience. Anybody else ever get hammered then smoke alot of weed? My body just cant handle it in that order. lol.

2. well all the advice i have is when you feel like its your limit it usually is stop and have some fun dog lol l

3. yeah, and i loved it.
    i dont nkow how to describe how good i felt.

4. yeah i think i can have a good time... i just drank too much... oh well live and learn

5. as long as you keep it balanced and keep yourself in a good environment, it should be fun :)

6. i dont like drinking and smoking together, even when i dont drink enough to get sick, alcohol dulls my high and its not fun for me

7. I don't really know it doesn't matter for me, Ill smoke all day then drink all night and still smoke all night and Im fine. I can drink then smoke and be fine I can smoke and then drink and be fine.

Normally I smoke as I drink and both before and after. Thats just cause I always smoke.

I do know what you mean though but the time it happened to me I drank a 750ml of vodka, 4 Amp energy drinks, and smoked three 8ths of my weed not to mention basically everyone else at that town has weed so I smoked a shitload. But anyways I lasted like 8 hours it was a long ass party, like 10 kegs. The next morning worst hang over in my life.

8. i love getting faded and smoke a fat ass blunt, ive done it before so SOOOO many times....fun shit......anyways, that sucks you could keep your shit together....at least you didnt puke..haaha, well.....yea...that sounds fun right now....too bad i cant buy any alcohol....

9. Different alcohol has different influences on people. But for me I love it Ill drink any kinda alcohol anytime usually same thing with bud but only fire I don't mess with mids or boo boo weed even though I don't smoke anymore. But what we do down here. We go grab the personal bottle of henny and the strawberry swishelle for the yurple right along with it. California status feel me? :hello:

10. yeah, usually when i smoke and drink it goes like this:

1. smoke a few bowls, maybe a J or 2
    2. drink lots of alcohal, mostly Captain
    3. smoke more weed, start trippin balls
    4. Drink some more alcohal, play chugging contest
    5. smoke some more weed then just chill for the rest of the night
    :smoking:

11. yea im still a noob smoker myself and every time ive toked it was wen i was too drunk for it to really have an effect.

12. i think im alergic to alcohol hahahahha....just a sip makes me watn to barf

13. Weed and hard alc is not my favorite. However I find weed goes extremly well with a few beers, depending how many it takes.

Weed and alcohol is definitly a good combo.

14. Weed + Alcohol= Good Times

15. I love getting crunk. Smoking a big L at the end of night of drinking, then sitting back is the craziest feeling I have ever felt. I literaly feel like I'm falling backwards through space. I get a very intense sensation that cant really be described as anything else but a full body orgasm. The best part is that I can make it come and go as I please, just by opening and shutting my eyes.

16. hardley ever do i smoke and drink just 2 different highs (didnt know how els to explain drinkin) and i enjoy the green one more just i like to enjoy to smoke a fat blunt or smoke a bong and be able to do it again the next day and be hung over:smoking:

17. I love gettin wasted and then getting stoned out of my mind... its sooooo chill. A lot diff feeling than just stoned or just drunk. I usually have a better high if im also drunk.. usually a complete body high....oh, and just remember.. times never wasted when your wasted all the time.

Chuuuch:smoking: