Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed abroad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EBeasy, Jan 10, 2011.

1. what is a fair amount of weed to ask for in weight, as well as price when buying in europe?

2. Depends where u are, here in germany they sell in grams, 1 gram is usually 10 bucks, 35 for 5 grams and 65 for 10, we dont do ounces in europe just a heads up

3. Honestly, everything varies from country to country.
    Here in England it's 10£ a gram for dank and 25-35£ for an 8th.
    In the Western World asking for weed in grams/eigths/quarters etc is probably acceptable most places. In place like Nepal or India weed is weighed out in things like Tola's etc so there really isn't a worldwide standard for cannabis prices/weights.

4. £35 an 8th, ouch man! :eek:

5. well in italy the dealer that i buy from only sells 50euro worth of weed..which weighs out to about an 8th in the states..

6. holy shit bro your getting ripped off sorry !

edit: well probably not... just shocked at how much u pay ;P

7. Most people here get sold 'Eighths' for 20£ which weigh at 2g round here, the prices are horrible...

8. No ounces in Germany? Surely QPs and LBs though, right?

9. Of course they're are ounces in Germany...

10. ^lol
    but ive had a few dealers and theyve all charged 10€ the gramm. ive never really had the price go down as the amount demand goes up (prob cuz ive never bought more than 7 gramms/ bit less than a quater ounce). just find out how much you want convert it into gramms, write it on a piece of paper so you dont forget then make your order :)

11. (the weed ranged from high-mids to dank). which part of germany are you coming to? i can then tell you the average quality of bud you will get and if its generally laced.

12. 2gs isint an eighth man.... 3.5 is an eighth cause its half a quarter so essentially your getting a dime for a dubs price

13. Hence why he put 'eighths' in quotations

14. #14 TECH N9NE, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
    well as far as i cann tell you in the city that i live, no body deals in eights, and ounces .. ounce in german would be unze and they just don't sell 28 grams here lol its 110 euros for 20 gramms. 65 for 10. and i think like 155 euros for 28 grams exactly ( just gotta calculate it, but why not just get 30 instead haha)... the smartest thing to do in germany ( in my opinion) would be to buy either 10 grams ( 65 euros) or 5 grams (35 euros, but not every dealer does this)

15. kann mann wirklich zu nem dealer gehen und sagen, ich möchte gerne ne unze?
    weil hier in köln hab ich schon versucht haha . :smoke: von wo kommste, wenn ich mal fragen darf :d

16. yea at first i thought i was too..but since most ppl smoke hash in italy its kinda hard to find weed..so i guess the high prices are "necessary"

but since ive been pretty consistent with my weedman i've been gettin the same amt i used to get for 50euros for 40 now..

but my only problem is the quality of the weed is not consistent..i wanna find a new weedman but its pretty hard to since i dont speak italian :mad: