Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed a water bong and a sickness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squirlpowers, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Ok I got weed and i want to relax a little but my voice is very screwed over it's raspy as hell.
    My questions are do i have to pull the stem out of the water bong and is it ok to mix a little resin with some regular shit and can this smoke fuck my voice up even more?

2. smoking resin and stems are never good for you

3. What exactly do you mean? Be a little more specific.

Of course it's never good to smoke stems, simply because they will give you a headache. It doesn't necessarily make the smoke much worse for your throat, but it's just bad habit which won't get you any higher.
    As for resin: the smoke will be cooled and filtered when it passes through the water, so smoking some resin mixed with bud is unlikely to be harsher on your throat. But it will probably make you high faster, which could be nice as you have to smoke less.

It's all up to you. If you're really sick, you shouldn't be smoking really. And otherwise you can always try eating it...

4. If you must smoke, tak smal hits. but i prob would not if I were you...

5. just wait till you feel better to smoke.. plus a lil brake will make the next smoke that much better.

6. dude i dont think he ever said anything about smoking stems

7. Yeah lol I'm not smoking stems and that bong hit nice I literally had almost nothing and i got crazy high now I'm listening to Time:smoke:

8. Haha, nice. Always happy to be of service.

9. atta boy op, i was gonna tell you to smoke anyways cuz itd make you feel better but i was too lazy. now im not, i guess....?