Wee clones with big flowers

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by OO7, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Well, about 45 days ago i took 8 clones from my healthy mother that was in 12/12 for about 3 weeks, some of the clones had a bit of preflower and all of the clones took root.
    now, they have all been growing slowly except for 2 (one is like 16" and one is like 13" with 2 stalks) that have little flower, but the others are like colas on a 6-8" plant I was wondering if I grew them out would they lose the flowers and grow or will they grow a huge cola if i put them under 12/12 because they are under 18/6 and always have been.

This was originally just an experiment, the mother is growing glorious budz :D

2. if you got them to root successfully then they will definately re-veg if you keep em on a veg cycle. takes a good long time for em to really start growing good again but it can be done.

3. If you clone from a flowering plant and put right into 12\12 after rooting it will still finish at almost the same time as the mother. So if you want more size on the clones you need to re-veg them in 24\0 for a few weeks.

4. well as soon as they showed roots i put them under 18/6 but they all rooted in a dome under 24/0.
    took about 2 1/2 3 weeks to show some good roots out of the peat pellets, i didnt count that onto the 45 days they have been under 18/6.