Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wedding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Knoxx, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding with the parents and though they know I smoke and are okay with it I dont really feel comfortable making it obvious bringing my bong with to the wedding and smoking it in their car. I went out to their house to spend the night since we are leaving in the morning and don't have time to go out and buy some rolling papers. I have smoked out of old books from school that became soft and semi thin as books do when they age and it was rough is phonebook paper any less harsh? And could I roll it and stuff it in my pocket without it falling apart on me? Would use a bible but I don't think there is one in the house nor are there any apples.

2. Soda can. You can use paper, just make sure there is no ink on it, that's not good to burn and inhale. It will be harsh either way.

3. get a metal socket piece from a toolkit, a pen and tape it to the end, use it as a stem and bowl and burn a hole in a vitamin water and stick it in, then pull it out when ur done ripping as a bong. or cut a hole in a can and put the socket in and pack and smoke, also make a shotgun.. or just like lots of small holes on a dented soda can and sprinkle bud on top of it and take semi small rips.

tons more ways, but thats from 2 years of ghetto smoking in highschool lol

4. Well its a long drive with the rents I was thinking about a soda can but I cant really hide a can pipe in a suit and I don't drink soda ever so that wouldn't really work. As to the water bottle bong I'd just bring my bong along trying to be discreet.