Wedding Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by iceman35, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ...which brings me to my next point: Don't smoke crack.

2. They were on space ghetto too.

3. Props to the poster of that for a well executed troll... Hard to find those these days, I wish more trolls were as dedicated.

4. No..... that is fucked up on so many levels.... Even his responses.... Jesus....

You have made my night man...

What is that website for anyway?

EDIT: Okay... That has to be a joke... He's probably some troll

5. oh my god, oh my fucking god!!!

Oh well, I guess if they are happy all is good, but that is going to have some fucked up genetics

6. #8 TheGanja, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
    lmfao, it looks like jaba the hut fucked peter griffin.

edit: i just thought it was bull, but the myspace convinced me, oh fuck i feel bad for those kids.

7. Weebie - read my post above yours. thats there myspace accounts.

That forums seems to be for mixed martial arts.

8. oooohhh shiiit

why the fuck to so many insane threads come from that particular forum? martial art dudes are fucked up huh?

9. have any of you read that thread yet? im gonna wait till i smoke to finish the rest of it....heres a part i found exceptionally funny

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
    and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

10. AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA

i thought that shit wwas fake for a minute...

but holy shit that is rediculously funny...god bless that mans broken penis...i hope the undertaker takes care of him

11. God loves us, and creates us in his image

..........lol

12. LMFAO!! im crying... from the laughter. fuck it ima go read the rest.:D

13. dude theres 11 pages of it. im just waiting for my brother to get here with the weed so i can finish the rest of it

EDIT: ROFL more like 30 pages....

i have a good feeling about this smoking session

14. The forum post most certainly has to be a troll... Probably just a guy who ripped the pictures from the myspace and started trolling with it... damn funny

15. It's a hoax guys... He said that her being pregnant was the reason he married her.. She was "upset" about loosing her "figure" (like how the fuck can some massive wilderbest like that look any better)

then later on like page 4 he talks about loosing his virginity with the "it" on their wedding night.

Sha-bam motha fucka.

whoever actually married that chick is WOW seriously.. a fucking saint to look beyond that thing...

16. maybe a troll ripped, but its still sad this couple is for REAL

17. Well, the myspace is real, I think, but the thread isn't. He admits it on page 13.

EDIT- Damn, bunch of people beat me to it. That's what I get for not refreshing the page before I post. :p

18. Pretty sure hes not the real guy, one post he said they where both virgins in another he said they have a kid on the way and thats why he got married to her.