Websites to sell used bongs/vaporizers?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by birdouttahell, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Totally prepared to sell on craigslist, but I'm not sure how many local people are searching used bongs on there haha. Any sites that specifically are for selling glass and or vaporizers? I have a bong and an inhalater that need to go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. iOffer, etsy or boro market. Not sure if thats what you are looking for but I think they could work out.

3. Those are both a step back from craigslist, I'm looking for a site that is specifically for bongs or vaporizers

4. Lots of glass on Nuggetry. A couple vapes here and there too

Sent from my pager in 1984

5. If you let any bong sit in simple green (warm is better) for a few hours you can sell it as new and no one will know the difference.

Bad karma, but still, it will look, smell, and sparklelike new. As long as you didn't use iso and salt and scratch the fuck outta it.

6. Nope haven't really properly cleaned it since I got it, I just run it with really hot water every day for a few mins. But I was thinking iso and salt so I'll try simple green and see how that turns out. Alright I'll check out nuggetry, although now I'm thinking craigslist is my best bet, my piece would easily be the highest quality going back a ways in the ads and I'm just looking for maybe 50-60% of what I paid for it. No chipped glass, nicks or scratches on it. The inhalater is in good shape too so I'm thinking that's gonna be where I get more $$ back from it, and it'll be more marketable to medical patients