Website suggestions for ordering Vape-Pen Batteries & Carts?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Serapsis, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Looking for a trustworthy site to order a battery for 510 thread cartridges, along with some spare cartridges themselves.

Im not sure what size 'mah' battery to get, I seen some from the EVOD brand ranging from 650-1600mahs that seem like they would fit the bill. The thing is choosing a site to order from.

I plan on using it for pre-filled co2 oil carts and also nicotine juice with an atomizer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :] I'm kind of out of the loop when it comes to liquid vapes....

2. Any of the 2 battery mod boxes are a good choice. They can be turned way down to fire the Cannabis premade carts and turned up to run that new twin coil RDA you going to want after just a week or two at it.

An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    This the start of my vape games and it's in the next few pages.
    BNW

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I'm ordering these more-so for my parents. I had ordered a SMOK v8 vape pen but canceled the order.
    They're trying to get away from cigarette tar. I don't think they're going after those big clouds... Not to mention the SMOK v8 is an unregulated mod.

They just need something small like an OOZE battery or an EVOD like these below...
    But I'm unsure of what one to go with, or what atomizers I can use with them.

The main use is going to be for e-juice... But I can also get prefilled co2 oil carts that fit on a 510 thread which would be more of a secondary use and not as important.

1100 Twist Battery - Black

They have these from 650-1100mah
    [​IMG]

4-in-1 Multi-Vape Pen Kit for E-Liquid, Oil, Herb, WaxWhite

These seem alright too, but I don't want all the extra attachments, just the e-juice one, then Id use 3rd party 510s if they work with it.

[​IMG]

4. http://e-liquid-recipes.
    Some good recipes and info for making Nicotine juice and info on equipment.
    I've got several of the single battery jobs like that and outgrew them the first day or two into using them.
    [​IMG]
    My Sigelei box mod was 45 clams if I remember. Local vape shop was selling off the last years model at cost so I snapped one up.
    [​IMG]

Aspire tanks are my choice as the coils are stocked in most shops.
    This is the Cleitio that I use most

upload_2018-10-15_18-9-51.jpeg
    Eventually I moved to a dual coil RDA and drip hash tincture directly on the coils and wicks.
    upload_2018-10-15_18-11-31.jpeg
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello BNW.. dead link...?

6. Was looking at some Sigeleis....and am looking at two of them... You're saying the 510 carts will work with them?

Your opinion between the 3 of these below?

Fuchai 213 Plus Kit

(not sure the difference between these two besides the price.
    Fuchai Glo-T3 Kit
    and
    Fuchai Glo Kit

7. Obviously, try to buy from a site where you can verify whether or not it’s selling legit juice. I can not tell you how many stories are present on the internet of unfortunate victims purchasing knock-off cartridges for retail price.
    Assuming you already possess a battery, make sure you buy cartridges that fit you’re battery. Most cartridges are designed for 5,10 thread batteries but not exclusively.
    You can also find vaping devices such as “pax-era” like pods that won’t be designed for the standard 5,10 thread. This is when deciding which battery to purchase becomes crucial. Also, make sure that you check THC levels, terpenes, etc.
    This ensures that you’re not purchasing a liquid that won’t give you the usual high. Trust me, there’s more cheaps and defects out there than you think.
    Once you have felt that you have made the right choice and feel confident in your soon-to-be-purchased cartridge, finish the order and make sure that the prices look reasonable. What’s reasonable you may ask? Half grams in my state usual to run me $40 to $60 and full grams can run from $70 to $90 respectfully. Again, prices vary based on location and cartridge brand.
    I use an oil that is truly potent and delivers plenty of THC and terpenes. Again, always check labeling and if you can check on the process used to create the oil. Try to inhale like you would when smoking and other device and try not to let your battery get to heated. It will cause problems during your vaping session. Try to buy from sites that go through state testing. This usually ensures that you will buy a cartridge that will be able to deliver the best vape experience. Anyways, that’s all that’s comes to mind. Cheers and vape happily!

• Like Like x 1