Website for trading pieces and what not

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by kid goon, Mar 15, 2014.

1. So I'm pretty stoned right now and as much as I love my bong I want another so I got this idea for a website...it's like craigslist but you go in, click your state/city, and see what everyone is posting for sale/trade. There could be like categories for pipes an bongs and it could be an online trading/selling hub! Sorry if I'm not making any sense but do you think people would use it? If people are interested enough if figure out how to make it or maybe someone in here is good at website making

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I liked that but is there one broken down into cities?

Smoke weed and become happy

3. I don't believe so but you could use craigslist to find something you like and offer trades.

4. that sounds pretty cool but I was thinking of this the other day actually cause I recently got a new bong from grasscity. It sounds like a pretty good idea but when I was online searching for a bong to buy, I checked craigslist and eBay, and maybe it's just where I live but no one had pieces up to sell, so I came to the conclusion(in my head) that once someone buys a piece, they won't sell it unless if they are selling it to a friend in person. But you can always try, I mean why not? There are free website creators, so go ahead and make a website, post a thread with the name of the website and a link, post it to Facebook and Instagram or whatever you use, and get the word out and see what happens, it never hurts to try.

5. i love you too baby