Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Websight that shows what kind of drug test the company uses for every company

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by botanist77, May 8, 2008.

1. I remember along time ago someone posted a websight that lets you type in the drug testing place or company and then it will show you what kind of drug test they perform and if it is On-Sight testing or at a clinic?

Can anyone help me out? ( I remember i went to that webpage this year but I forgot the link)

I went to a temp agency and they told me that i wil take a drug test on monday and if i pass it then I will start work immediately the next day.

When i filled out the application there was a form that said i would pay 7.00 bucks for a drug test. Does anyone know if you think i will be drug tested at their Temp agency office??

Or will they send me at a clinic?

(i will be using my friends fresh piss so i dont want to smell like piss)

Thank You

2. it was like this but it had so many different companys, even temp agencies