weather

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 2nyce, Apr 10, 2008.

1. im currently growing several plants outdoors and today and yesterday it has been raining on and off and even heavy at times. do you guys think this is a threat to my plants? there only 3 weeks old and i dont want them to rip out or get destroyed.. i have them in pots right now but should i move them inside or not worry about it.

thanks

2. Have you checked them out? Do they look OK? If it gets really windy then move them inside for the night but a little rain shouldnt hurt them. A torrential downpour might though, Do your pots have some kind of drainage holes at the bottom?

3. they look alright, their a little wilted i guess from to much water? i looked at them while it was raining fairly hard and they didnt look to beaten up or getting wipped to one side from the wind.. i also have another question, would the lack of sun be a problem? due to the rain it hasnt gotten any sun light for 2 days and calling for more rain thurday. besides slower growth for a day or so is there any other problems with this?

4. At 3 weeks old, yes this could be a problem, you want seedlings to get their sunlight. It rains a lot in April, you know the saying "April showers bring May flowers". Hopefully they get a little sun at some point this week. You started these outside or inside? Do you got some type of light set up you can put them under until the weather breaks for you?

5. so do you think they'll be ok out there?

6. I cant say for sure without seeing them, if you got a camera take a pic tomorrow.