Weather Modification

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lightupbong, Aug 23, 2012.

1. damn i agree with that, probably would do it a lot more
    but your avatar is freaking disturbing, whenever i see it
    i just fast-scroll past lol....im such a pansy :D

2. #82 UU_ood, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Know who said clockwork elves even more times than I did? Alex Jones in one video. Sorry but if you're citing your source of a guy who thinks DMT enables clockwork elves to world elitists who want to dominate the world, then lol. In this case, attacking the source is attacking the information. Do you even know how science works? Obviously not. In science, the source DOES matter. Considering this is a conspiracy theory, I'm not surprised you pay no attention to the credibility of the source.

You should really put more emphasis on sources and scientific literature. You can learn some incredible things. You won't learn any of it by listening to AJ or "Did we really land on the moon?" documentary. That's not science.

3. #83 lightupbong, Sep 8, 2012
    Dude...we get it..you live to sabotage legitimate political discussions, heres your trophy *presents bullshit trophy*...

You're taking one controversial opinion from a credible and rising popular alternative media source ) and trying to derail my original point.

Politicians, Scientists, and weather experts have admitted to geoengineering, by means of "aerial spraying" to manipulate the weather. Why can't you get this through your head? It is documented, it is not something you can actually argue or make a case against. It is on the fucking books, and you are a fucking loony tune if you think you're convincing anybody with your little disinfo campaign.

So, once again please go through and list any sort of bullshit rebuttals you may have to the following evidence:

1. U.S. patents outlining aerosol programs, spraying heavy metals into the air

2. U.S. congressmen and politicians dodging and avoiding (sweating bullets, and even ignoring) the geoengineering questions prompted by LEGIT JOURNALISTS who ask the real questions.

3. The soil and water tests that show unseen levels of aluminum,barium, and strontium.

4. The blatant difference between a chemtrail and jet contrail.

5. Dennis Kucinich congressional SPace Preservation Act

4. I knew about chemtrails but never really paid a whole lot of attention to it. Then one beautiful Colorado morning I happened to look up and I saw them. I had headaches for the next two days. Could be unrelated, but who knows.

5. #85 UU_ood, Sep 8, 2012
    1. lol @ still trying to pretend this is a political issue

2. Cloud seeding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It's called cloud seeding, and it has nothing to do with "abnormal levels of aluminum"

3. What soil and water tests? And what does any of it have to do with "the government is spraying poison from the skies!". Have you ever taken a science class? Clearly deductive reasoning isn't your strength.

"Something is strange in this piece of soil, therefore the government is spraying poison?"

Do you even listen to your own reasoning?

4. There is no difference. The amount of time a contrail lingers or the way it spreads has to do with the velocity of the jet, humidity and altitude. Anyone with basic chemistry knowledge knows a contrail would stick around longer the more humid it is

5. Outer Space Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    So I read it and it said "chemtrails". They're talking about weaponized chemtrails. Ever heard of Agent Orange? Nothing in there does it say chemtrails are being used against citizens, it merely bans it from being used in warfare.

6. #86 UU_ood, Sep 8, 2012
    The so-called difference between contrails and chemtrails have been around forever. They are the result of difference in altitudes, temperatures and humidity, as well as gusts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. #87 lightupbong, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    Danger Chemtrails Rain Killing Trees and Plants « Chemtrails In Our Skies

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_FOsKL_5Q&feature=related[/ame]

After all of the evidence i've presented to you, the visual differences between the trails, the mass amounts of aluminum being found in the atmosphere, the massive increase in respiratory illness, and the U.S. Government patents describing the procedure, you simply cannot automatically denounce this, or call is a "conspiracy theory". You have to understand there is at least SOME truth to this.

This should anger you, they are poisoning you secretly. When are we as a people going to get pissed off, and not take this shit anymore? I had no idea this had been going on, scientists are oblivious to this, and anybody who knows about it is silenced by the sheeple, and will never get any mainstream news coverage. Please look into the information and spread it around, so we can save ourselves and our beautiful planet, and not allow corporations and governments to profit from their genetically engineered food and weather manipulation/depopulation.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1YKrTF-k0U]Proof US Government & Military Experimenting On Citizens With Chemtrails - YouTube[/ame]

oh but the compound was deemed "safe",
    dont doubt the word of big brother

I would love to hear your thoughts on this...
    i cannot wait:cool:

9. WOW....There it is for you. How has this not gathered more attention? Aren't you guys pissed off? Seriously, all of the evidence ands information is right there for you to see, it is fucking crazy and sinister, but it IS HAPPENING and it's destroying our planet...

10. ^and this is disclassified info about shit that happened some 50 odd years ago,
    boggles the mind what they came up with by now...

11. bump for the weather

12. Here's some info and history on weather modification: Weather modification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here's an actual company that does the weather modifications, they share a ton of information on the subject.
    WEATHER MODIFICATION: cloud seeding, atmospheric services - Weather Modification, Inc.

Not a conspiracy, nor is it hidden knowledge. These are companies that are hired by your county (not country) to change the weather either for more or less precipitation, reduce the damage to crops from hail, or disperse thick fogs.

All you have to do is look up at the sky and see the "trails" left behind for hours. Some days not so much, others my area will be filled with this shit. Regardless if it's helping or hurting, all I have noticed is an increase in respiratory, bronchial, and sinus irritation in the population and even in my pets on days of heavy cloud seeding. Something is being added to the atmosphere. Not to mention some very random weather for my area.

This is nothing new though, we have used this technology since the 50's.

Btw, the UN has recognized the dangerous potential here, and has "banned" weather warfare.
    I'll go get the tin foil.

13. Chemtrail Analysis 2012-11/09

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgC3uJWmbXg&list=UU1bK5Dybt0RJWn8MZs9p_1Q&index=1&feature=plcp]2012-1109 Chemtrail Analysis - YouTube[/ame]

14. So I'm sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but It seems that many of you on this forum have begun to wake up and see the nature of reality, how the establishment and the elites/politicians have a stranglehold on our society for their own personal gain.

Geoengineering IS real. Scroll through the thread and the OP to see the evidence, take it with an open mind. It doesnt matter what you THINK the reasons are for the aerosol program. You just have to realize and acknowledge that it does infact exist.

Utah Cloud Seeding Home Page

North American Weather Consultants Fast Facts

Cloud Seeding, water resource management, increase precipitation - Weather Modification, Inc.

15. Our planet is sooo fucked up now. we literally are hotboxing ourselves in a gigantic bath of toxic fumes. Whats fucked up is, the Govt. knows what this is doing to us. And they have the power to stop right now.

I bet if we the people actually ran this countery, like we're supposed to, it would be alot different than how the people who get paid millions to tell us what we want to hear, only to not follow through, run this shit hole continent.

16. [quote name='"Cheif420keif"']Our planet is sooo fucked up now. we literally are hotboxing ourselves in a gigantic bath of toxic fumes. Whats fucked up is, the Govt. knows what this is doing to us. And they have the power to stop right now.

I bet if we the people actually ran this countery, like we're supposed to, it would be alot different than how the people who get paid millions to tell us what we want to hear, only to not follow through, run this shit hole continent.[/quote]

If you read the constitution and declaration,

You clearly see that the founding fathers were referring to the elite white man.

Not the black man, asian man, latino man, etc.

It is a known fact the founding fathers had slaves and they were serving them during the writings of these documents.

I'm convinced no matter what government a country or populace has it will always turn into a totalitarianism government.