Weather Modification

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lightupbong, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I actually went back to make sure I had read the correct thread in case I had accidentally posted on the wrong broswer tab or something.

Yeah, don't worry, I read it. Even checked out the links. :eek:

2. #42 lightupbong, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012

You are implying, that the congressional hearings, proposed bills, evidence in the documentaries, interviews with members of congress and politicians, and the fact that aluminum is being found in incredibly high amounts all over our planet, are all a farce and hold absolutely no water at all, which is ridiculous. There is even plain visual evidence, you can tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91QHKH-6Ur4[/ame]

Why wont these politicians even give the documentary maker the fucking time of day? Most of them become flustered and nervous upon the subject being brought up....this shouldnt be hard to piece together man...
    Lab Tests Confirm High Levels of Aluminum Falling From Skies Over Alachua County Florida | AirCrap.org

Explain these phenomena to me then, if aluminum geoenginering is a complete phoney...

3. [quote name='"lightupbong"']

Explain these phenomena to me then, if aluminum geoenginering is a complete phoney...[/quote]

I'm waiting on the reply.

4. Humans shouldnt be fucking with the weather.

5. [quote name='"lightupbong"']Dennis Kucinich, HR 2977, "space preservation act"

Banning space based weapons, and geoengineering.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca_nHkLkn8U

This guy snuck into a military air base, and secretly filmed a conversation with a pilot, who confirms they are spraying.
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshBhDlI1dY&feature=related

Although weather modifcation probably does have some benefits, the government is keeping it a secret, as they are using it for evil, sinister purposes.[/quote]

Wow bro

6. #47 lightupbong, Sep 2, 2012
    That is government disinfo, look practically all the comments are bashing that study/results. You can deny the chemtrail reality all you want, but the amounts of Aluminum we're finding in our environment are ridiculous and up sometimes 4,000% the levels of a few years ago.

That study makes the case that Aluminum and Barium are two common elements found on the planet, but that is not the case.

DEBUNKING THE DEBUNKERS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb0hF0qFbio[/ame]

Getting into the science behind the aluminum spraying

"We could put tiny particles high in the stratosphere, and this would cool the Earth quickly"

7. Aluminumis derived from the ore bauxite. First bauxite is mined from typically shallow deposits, and then it is refined into alumina (alumina hydroxide – Al2O3) using the Bayer process at an alumina refinery. The alumina, a powdery white substance, is then sent to an aluminum smelter where it subjected to electrolysis (Hall/Héroult process) which separates out the aluminum metal.Where does aluminium come from?

Exactly which bridge are they trying to sell? This is one of the stupidest things I've heard. Aluminum is abundant, especially depending on where the soil is located. It doesn't have to be mined from an ore. Utter crap.

8. He never said it wasn't found naturally in soil.

Hes just claiming that the levels found are unnatural where chemtrails are being used.

So this entire post is utter crap...

9. Really? Let me look at his link again.

”Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element in the earth’s crust, about 8% of the ground is aluminum”
    THIS IS A LIE AS I WILL PROVE BELOW

Oh...right.

10. You bother reading what else he posted?

Like when he said levels have been found to be 4,000% higher than before?

In order for them to be higher, they had to be there in the first place. 4,000% of 0 is 0.

Or am I going too fast for you?

11. #52 UU_ood, Sep 2, 2012
    He hasn't provided a source for that claim. I went by the link that he recently posted, which I have shown is complete anti-knowledge, anti-science bullshit. So unless you'd like to provide that source for your claim, you can stop with your pseudointellectual attitude.

He may have posted it in this topic, but I'm not going to read every sentence in every link. So if he did, just post it again and I'll be willing to read it.

12. #53 Brenjin, Sep 2, 2012
    You claim he says there is no natural aluminum in the soil.

But you didn't actually read his posts?

Wow. What are you doing here if your not here for information?

Do you just want to be an antagonistic troll?

The thread is only a few pages long, and you don't have time to read his posts but you have time to assume the worst about them and then subsequently reply? That seems like a good way to debate...

13. He said it wasn't common, but it is. Now will you stop posting fail?

14. #55 Brenjin, Sep 2, 2012
    Not Common and none are very very different. Also, you can't actually prove that he meant aluminum isn't common. Only that both elements aluminum and barium aren't common.

So, Will you stop trying to make it seem like you haven't been trolling now?

Can you accept that you made a mistake?

15. Oh no he didn't.

16. LOL. Are you in love with him or something?

17. I'm not in this debate at all, but selectively quoting posts and giving replies with no substance are both fallacies.

18. Agreed. I actually find it quite funny.

OP: "Aluminum and barium aren't two common elements on earth"
    Brenjin: "Well you can't actually PROVE he said aluminum isn't common"

:laughing:

19. Alright, we're done here.

I think you have officially given up on any type of reasonable discourse.

You're officially a troll.