Weather Modification

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lightupbong, Aug 23, 2012.

1. #21 lightupbong, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Dennis Kucinich, HR 2977, "space preservation act"

Banning space based weapons, and geoengineering.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca_nHkLkn8U]Legislation Against Chemtrails in HR-2977 by Congressman, Dennis Kucinich - YouTube[/ame]

This guy snuck into a military air base, and secretly filmed a conversation with a pilot, who confirms they are spraying.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshBhDlI1dY&feature=related[/ame]

Although weather modifcation probably does have some benefits, the government is keeping it a secret, as they are using it for evil, sinister purposes.

2. Bump.for.justice

3. So with much of the world inhospitable desert and the knowledge that earth like planets are rare, how is this a bad thing?

I believe weather modification tech is extremely.important.

Once a technology is out you can't get rid.of it. So you might as well.embrace it.

The potential is amazing

4. Exactly, I think if this technology were put into the right hands (that is, the hands of the people, not the military industrial complex) it could be utilized for legit sound purposes...

However, since it's in the hands of the Elite, they will be using it for sinister means, controlling the food supply and pushing their global warming agenda, aka "Global Carbon Tax".

Chemtrail News - AirCrap.org | AirCrap.org

They even have a fucking Global Warming police force they're going to use

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9FX1fojAJM]Scalise: 'We're Setting Up A Global Warming Gestapo!' (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

5. Wow, that bill put up By Denis K. sounds like it is describing HAARP to the letter(what I have read at least.)

It is a shame that the elite hold this technology for themselfs. With this kind of technology we could turn the Nevada desert(all deserts for that matter) into lush farmlands.

A wildfire breaks out? Boom now its raining. Could be used much better for good then for evil.

6. Agreed, we literally have no say in what their agenda is. No way to plan to protect ourselves, no idea what they are up to. Thank god some people still seek the truth and decided to make that documentary.

7. Its funny. China openly controlled the weather and people still don't know about it.

Do people not find it interesting that we can actually control weather?

8. Cloud seeding has been around for decades. Cloud seeding isn't chemtrails. The clouds have to ALREADY be there for cloud seeding to work. What China does is nothing like the bogus "chemtrails" that conspiracy theorists make up. And you just brought up HAARP. Pandora's Box. This isn't the place.

9. Ohhh ok...so it's just completely ok to ignore the proposed bills in congress, the incriminating evidence in the documentaries, congressional hearings, and the U.S. PATENTS on the issue? Sorry man, but you are being pretty ignorant here to just dismiss all of the information I provided without even looking at it. It's completely juvenile, and unfair. There is obviously something to the issue, and if china, the U.S., and other industrialized nations have the power to control weather, you should at least consider all of the methods.

But whatever, go ahead and be shallow minded if you please,

10. I gotta say, I went to your like Chemtrail Evidence - AirCrap.org | AirCrap.org

and found nothing even remotely compelling. It's all just a bunch of elaborate hypotheses. I can't find any sources for any of their claims.

11. To be fair, just because something is patented doesn't mean it exists.

12. If it's on the books, you can't just ignore it. With all of the evidence and information out there, you have to at least consider the possibility that there may even be SOME truth to this (even though it's entirely true)...But, people will believe what they want.

13. Yeah I'm open about it I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in about patents.

14. This is the best evidence you can offer? really?

15. #37 Brenjin, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    No this is a small piece. But, you would know that if you had read his posts.

You're clearly just here to be the antagonizing viewpoint, regardless of actual facts.

If you want to take the time to reply to his posts, why not actually read them?

16. Mother nature will take care of it eventually. Someone will decide to brew up a storm and it'll backfire and do more harm than its ever done good. Why can't people just leave nature the fuck alone? Earth is is a 1 in a what million, billion, trillion planet? Yeah sure lets just fuck with it all we can so the trillions of people that live on it can all suffer eventually.

17. Agreed. Weather modification will end up with similar results to monetary modification done by central banks.