Weather Modification in Irene

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by crazy 8, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I'm pretty sure HAARP is just fucking with magnetism and the magnetosphere and trying to speed the rate at which the earths magnetic poles will switch.

2. haarp creates beams of energy that can control the weather??? hahaha

come one man, actual meteorologists cant even predict the weather properly alot of the time let alone this random conspiracy theorist.

3. am I the only one who sees the irony in the op's name?

4. yea it was mostly the news who over hyped it, maybe to warn people but mostly because they didnt have anything else to report about...

this haarp bullshit it so over hyped it makes me lol. Bunch of bored people on the internet...

5. I have you ask you then did you even bother watching this guys videos?

I mean once you watch them there's really no arguing I don't think. You'd have to be deliberately ignorant to deny this..

6. dude i watched op's video, that was plenty. This could be anything really maybe some that nature makes, nature is powerful. Is this author of the "videos" have a degree in meteorology or a radar watcher certificate? just wondering

idk bout u guys but this shit is CRAZY.:smoke::p
    [​IMG]

7. #27 oldskoolgrower, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    I didn't know this was the Junk Science section now.

EDIT: Oh and just because someone can sound convincing doesn't make them 'legit'. HAARP has been a magnet for whackos and conspiracy theorists ever since it started in 1990. That doesn't make any of the claims true. This guy as well as others of his ilk have not offered any scientific proof, and I've yet to see anyone show him predict something before it happened, just claims after the fact of 'oh he predicted that.' P.T. Barnum was so right...there's a sucker born every minute :)

8. they're gonna kill us all with bad weather, better get your storm bunkers built and ready, we're in for a rough season. :cool:

9. heres a pic a friend took from his phone (screen shot)

EDIT: if you dont see it, there are perfect ripples in the storm (??) NW of Washington DC

Attached Files:

10. so what?

11. wow those ripples look trippy

12. Who cares about the ripples, look at that back-to-school special offer!

Also, this is from HAARP's website. It's concise and informative.

Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.

The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either.

13. ....hey that's all cool and all, but...look at the ripples they're trippy.

14. dunno you tell me :confused: thats why i posted it? and the "???'s" :laughing:

15. So there is probably a radar station right in the center and the information sent from that station has higher priority when the app compiles the information.

16. Smitty, do you seriously think I'd post anything either for the hell of it or without evidence?:)

The guy is a nutcase.

MelT

17. Do you have to keep taking that tack in all your posts Smitty? That anyone who has looked at your 'evidence' and found it silly is being deliberately ignorant? Get a grip. You've tried the same diversion on everything from UFO's to god, none of which you know anything about. Watched them, laughed at them, moved on.

MelT