Wearing Dresses?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nyxierawr, Jun 8, 2013.

1. There is a fashion forum but this is cool I guess.

I love dresses. Short skirts and dresses for the win. I feel like a T Shirt and jeans is like high school shit. When you've matured, your clothes mature. But that's just my umble. Some women are like 40 and still rock a plain T shirt and jeans.

2. It's nice to see a pretty girl in a dress. Plus I love when girls wear dresses and skirts because then you've got easy access  :ey:

4. I can't even tell you how sexy sun dresses are.

So I'll show you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did I mention I love blondes? Lol

5. I think dresses are sexy, and I wish girls would wear them more. I like flowy dresses but I'm not comfortable without leggings or swim suit bottoms on under dresses that come above my knee...I've been wearing jeans for as long as I can remember!

I'm glad I don't wear dresses because I haven't walked in heels since I broke my foot, and I need a bigger size for one foot I think...

Will you compromise for a ultilikilt and matching shirt?
    Y'know this, only frilly!

6. I wear dresses all the time.

[​IMG]

8. Nonono, you misunderstand me. Girls complain about being called sluts because guys can't be sluts. Nothing to do with dresses. Girls can wear dresses but  I can't wear a dress. When I can wear a dress I'll stop calling you sluts.

I don't want to wear a dress, but I'll do it for equality!