Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LosAngelesFresh, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Still not too sure about what all the details are, but Iraq have plans to stock up on their nuclear ammo as a 'just in case' kind of thing? I don't blame them, but at the same time I don't trust them due to their track record, I doubt their missles could even reach us anyways.

Your thoughts?

2. i havent heard anything about that but i did hear something about a middle eastern country ignore the U.N a little while ago sayin that it had plans to build a whole bunch of nucluear plants or something like that saying it was all for energy

3. yeah thats it man, maybe we're just being paranoid. but what if we're not, thats a lot of force that could be comin our way. and even if they dont want to use it for bad what if the al Queda or somebody gets a hold of some of it?

4. Better just to nuke the whole middle east..

Remove the risk..

Fuck it while your at it Nuke the lot.. Wipe out all non-americans.. They cant be trusted..

"They hate us because of our freedom"...:rolleyes:

5. Iraq? Do you mean Iran?

WMDs were used as a primary excuse to invade Iraq under Bush. Is history going to repeat itself so soon?

I found the bold part especially humorous. I mean, if we're going to talk about track records, maybe we should consider our own--since, you know, we're the only country in the history of the world to have aggressively deployed nuclear weapons upon the population of a foreign nation... twice.

6. Israel has Nuclear weapons & an undeclared arsenal. Lets invade them once we get done with Afghanistan. YEE-HAW!

7. What the poster above me said.