Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weak weed can’t get high daily ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ultramaxx, Mar 20, 2023.

1. I was stuck with some bad stuff for a while now. Unfortunately I can’t afford anything better right now.
    Maybe cutting back I can find a resolution?

2. The solution is to stop smoking until you can afford to grow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm not in that situation, but growing would not be an option for me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Edibles get you as much stone as you desire from even crap weed.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Same basic recipe works with bud dust or most anything at all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Learn extraction and reduction
    Turn that ditch weed into golden edibles

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #6 Ultramaxx, Mar 20, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    Not an option although if I find a job I can probably just buy the better stuff . Parents house .
    Is it hard ??

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Is it hard ??[/QUOTE]

No
    Biggest issue is getting the high proof alcohol
    Need grain alcohol like Everclear

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. #8 MikaelaIngram, Mar 30, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    It's not necessarily true that weak weed can't get you high if you use it daily. The potency of the weed can affect the intensity of the high, but how frequently and how much you consume can also have an impact. If you use weak weed daily, your body may develop a tolerance over time, meaning you may need to use more to achieve the same effects. Additionally, the method of consumption, such as smoking or vaping, can also affect the strength and duration of the high. Personally, I use CBD oil because it has the best pain relief CBD.

9. It seems no amount of weak weed can get me high at all , but grinded up quality loud gets me high after a bowl or two or one big rip that I cough a lot not sure why when that happens I’m instantly high. Mids I gotta mix with loud prob to get High off it. Or rotate bowls depending on strength one mid one loud . I have nothing below mids , there is lower grade below it.
    I may start smoking less and less until mids alone gets me high, but that could be a few days a week lol. I’d prefer to smoke every other day if I can’t get high daily !!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. When they got good deal buy wax legally. Get wax in bulk. An smoke wax and you will never have to worry about headaches from smoking. An you just smoke the wax til you have a harvest. But, you would have to find a really cheap deal somewhere. Im not sure on your local laws. An buying wax like 50 grams or something will hold you til you can get a grow forsure depending on how your smoking it. I only smoke solo I don't smoke with anyone. Haven't smoked with someone for years. Because, everyone wants me to supply the weed or wax. Like me I will smoke wax and take a lot of dabs every 20 minutes of the day.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I’m not in a legal state , no way I could find wax don’t know anyone anymore lol.. not able to afford it anyway right now. I wish I could get one of those pens and stuff haha .

Will Ohio ever be legal?

12. Have you tried hemp derived extracts? I find THCO and HHC-O both to be quite effective, cheap, and are readily available online so you don't need to know anyone. Or come to think of it you will need to know someone in a legal state that you can ship it to then have them ship it to you. Sorry I forgot about that.

13. Unfortunately all I can get are flowers lol herb itself , mids and a tiny bit of loud . So it’s either hope a mixture of loud/mids gets me high or end up a failure ..
    Right now only 1/8 sessions or less I seem to get coughing enough to get high . Weed rarely makes me cough now , and I don’t like blunts anymore they stopped working also.
    Not getting high off blunts

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I understand that but if you know someone in a legal state you may have orders of hemp extracts such as thc-o sent to their homes then have them mail it to you, though you could do the sme thing with actual cannbis extracts from a dispensary but you won't be able to pay for the order and place it yourself with the dispensary.

15. Scratch and sniff.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1