Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weak strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Just high and thinking, are there any strains/genetics that are just naturally weak, and not potent? Just generally low in cannbinoids..

2. I heard orange krush isn't anything great.

3. It really depends on how the bud is grown, why do you ask?

4. It's called hemp...:cool:

5. I think most strains can be decent if grown properly. Your looking for that schwiggity schwag.

[​IMG]

6. I can't really think of any at the time. Sometimes growers get a bad pheno which may have low potency. but unless you test and know the genetics of all your bud, theres really know way to know if the plant had lower than most thc levels or if it just wasn't grown properly. Also most cultivars you smoke are not really strains they are hybrids.

7. strains are only as weak as the ones that grow em... hell you can grow pretty much any type seed into chronic...

8. But that's the point, strains, even when grown perfectly just are not that potent

9. ruderalis/hemp