Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weak or Fake?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Jun 17, 2003.

1. A couple days ago me and some friends traded some mushrooms for a 10 strip of acid... (We had an ounce and a half of shroomies at the timeso the trade was no big deal).

Well we all dropped a tab of acid (the tabs real very small with smudged superman logos on them) and none of us hallucinated.

For a couple hours however I had a very unique body high, and felt very spaced out. I was stoned at the time, but I felt a little difference (the night before I had been on a very itnence mushroom trip, so maybe that was were the feeling came from).

Anyway, what do you guys think. Was the acid fake and should we confront these two guys? Or was it very weak (hence the body high) and we simply didn'y eat enough?

2. Naw, that ain't fake shit...its some type of drug but i don't think it was acid. The other night i was hanging out with some girl and she had a small one with spiderman on it and she said it wasn't quite acid but it was similar or something like that. Thats all i know, i hope that was some help.

3. That makes sense because I definitely felt different. I had a very interesting body high going, but no effects as intence as acid.