Weak man, life changes in a heartbeat...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BrahCraft, Jun 13, 2011.

1. My girlfriend has been acting real strange the past couple of days and tonight told me she had to tell me something in person...and couldnt tell me on phone, she never does this, and I wont see her till Tuesday,
    I had to know what was up, and demanded she tells me while at the airport on her return back to California......this is how the worst night of my life started..
    It took her three days of sobing her eyes out, to get the courage to tell me that she got raped by a coworker back at the hotel while in Chicago for the company's training....while her roommate is in the other room and does nothing.
    All I want to do atm is get his name so I can drive to his house and beat him to a fucking pulp with a wrench, now I just feel lost, thinking how could this happen to my beautiful, amazingly respectful person, now scars so deep, they will last her forever. Questions stream through my brain as I try to fall alseep hoping I'll wake up to this nightmare, wanting this back to normal..... I was going to propose to her..

2. But I am truly sorry for what has happened in you and your girlfriends life.
    And do still propose to her!

3. almost the exact same situation happend to me a little while ago. it sucks bro, stay strong. its not her fault, you can still propose.

4. man rage and breaking shit, wanting to kill has passed, now all i feel like is crying, cry for her. She's seeing a psychiatrist tomorrow, all I want is for things to be back to normal, forget about it all...I know she will have anxiety the rest of her life and never want to be alone, I know its selfish asking her to forget, cause I know she never will....I WANT to forget.

5. can you tell me a little more what happened? what affects did it have on her/your relationship?

6. I'm so so sorry bro. Hearing these kind of things really makes me hate this place we live in. You have every right to be questioning things man because this is truly a.) fucked up and b.) life altering. But just take it easy, be by her side and just let time do some healing. Don't jump the gun on this because you may be the one that saves her from going through hell the rest of her life. Hang in there man, I'm really sorry again to hear this :[

7. thanks for your support, I appreciate that...feeling depressed cause thoughts of how she could have stopped it so easily keep entering my mind...again, why didnt she scream for help...she had a roommate in the other room, and asuming she did, why didn't she get help. fuck man, life motherfucking sucks.

8. She doesn't want to legally pursue him or anything? My best friend's ex told him and me she was raped but it turned out that it was consensual.

9. Yeah the rage does go away, but I doubt I could ever truly let something like this just slide. I am not violent but this would make me lose my shit.

Hey man all the best for you and your girl, sorry I can't offer any real advice. Stay strong and support her all the way! And hospitalise that fucker when you see him.

10. She just got back last night. Shes seeing a psychiatrist and doctor today. Her roommate told HR about what happened. But AGAIN, SHE COULDN'T HELP?!? I dont fucking understand. At that point she needs to tell the police. Bashing his brain in would feel so great, but he's not worth losing my own life over. Real justice is I hope he's a good looking guy so when he goes to prison he becomes someone's shit pounding bitch for several years.

11. I appreciate that...I do. I feel like I need her to tell me exactly what she remembers, but her describing it to me is gonna make me rage again...especially thinking that she was drunk as fuck and this is what got her in the situation.. Shit man I cant stop thinking that "why didnt she scream louder for help? surely someone if not her dumb fuck roommate woulda heard her or he woulda gotten scared and left? I DONT UNDERSTAND.
    I just want to forget....but that's not good either, i'm hoping soon she'll get over the trauma..i'd hate for this to ruin our relationship, weve been dating 5 years now.

12. Well, if she can persuade a jury that it was NOT consentual, then maybe she could destroy the guys life in a civil suite.

13. I wish she went to the doctor right away but she had to catch a flight in the morning...maybe they could have done tests for drugs, etc. not sure how else to prove it not being consentual. Fuck man its killing me thinking she was too drunk and passed out to scream for help. it's driving me nuts, I honeslty dont know how to react when I see her today..The thing thats driving me most crazy is knowing they were all out partying, where were her friends? this guy is someone she works with! she remembers that much...

14. Idk dude it doesn't really sound like she was raped to me. Sorry if that's offensive but it sounds like she got wasted and banged this guy and regretted it. You said he's good looking, right?

Sorry if this is offensive but girls DO lie about shit like this.

15. Thanks for sharing that your story with me, i'm really lost. Just been searching the net for ideas all night, it seems shes doing the right steps, seeing a psychiatrist tomorrow...I'm hoping once I kind this prick and he gets what he deserves, everything will return back to normal. All I can do for her is listen although I want to know what the fck happened and how she let herself be put in that situation! But I cant get mad, she already kinda reminds me of your ex.....already doesnt like being alone, wants me to hold her all the time etc. im assuming for a while shes gonna be 10x like this. shit man, I hope she can get past it so we can move forward

16. Bro rape is like the only charge where you need no evidence. A womans word alone is all you need Im telling you.

17. No offense taken. Weve been dating 5 years she wants nothing more to get married, I trust shed never cheat on me. If she says what happened I believe her...although i'd lie if I told you that your point hasnt crossed my mind 100 times throughout the night. What IF they were both drunk, he put moves on her, and she was too wasted and didnt do anything about it? I wanna fucking hear her tell me she called out for help or bang on the wall...and STILL her roommate did nothing.... Man life fucking sucks, I just wanna shoot something. :mad:

18. I guess this is the true test...how much will she persue this? Id fcking head over to the police station today with her. IF everything she is saying is true, she wouldn't hesitate, although she is talking to her company's human resources today as well

19. I wish here the best and glad she is seeing some docs- and while it may sound weird you should seek some counseling too to help deal with feelings this is bring up.

20. I understand how infuriating this can be and the only better than kicking the guys ass is being there for your girl. She feels horrible now so comfort her any way you can.