We were going to get bombed on the 11th again.

Discussion in 'General' started by primetime21335, Sep 7, 2007.

1. But the Germans snuffed it out. Thank god. It was in the USA today today. They mentioned it on the front page then put it all the way on page 10.

Yeah... the govt has no control over the media... ha! Clearly they are trying to keep the story hush hush instead of making it the headline news it should be.

But I guess it's needed. This country is just filled with idiots that can't handle the truth.

2. really? couldnt find a link for it.

3. haha I was watching coverage of it. The news reporter was like "So they caught them just in time" and the reporter on the scene was like "Yes, thank God!". This is just another bullshit "failed attack" so when a big attack does come by the govt. will just say "We can't stop them all" which will then propel us into a war in Iran and maybe Martial Law. I can't wait for what the future holds for us.

4. Hm maybe search USATODAYS website. Lemme see if i can find a link.

here.

http://www.nysun.com/article/61965

it was an airport and a US hub for nato. airport was in germany actually (i think).

5. Q F T !!!!

6. There is alot of rumors circulating that there will be an attack before the 21'st of Sept. because of the "mystery trader" in the stock market. He placed 245,000 put options on the Dow Jones Eurostoxx 50 index. If the market crashes before that date he stands to make $2-4 billon. Along with former congressman warning in a letter that there is to be an attack in the near future to justify a war in Iran.

7. ^that guy who placed the mystery put options also stands to loose millions if not billions if the stock market doesn't crash.

8. Yea, it says he will lose $1 billion- a hefty price