We the people Cannabis Cures Cancer Rick Simpson PETITION [DAYS LEFT]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Hank Scorpio, Nov 13, 2011.

1. The Official Dr. Melamede and Rick Simpson Cannabis Cancer Cure (65+ Cannabinoids, Decarboxylated) Petition.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/fund-clinical-trial-determine-effectiveness-high-dose-cannabis-extracts-treatment-cancers/bw1plhlv?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

we petition the obama administration to:

Fund a clinical trial to determine the effectiveness of high-dose cannabis extracts for the treatment of cancers.

There are hundreds of peer-reviewed scientific articles that document the cancer killing and anti-metastatic properties of the naturally occurring cannabinoids found in the marijuana plant. It is estimated that 1,529,560 men and women will be diagnosed with and 569,490will die of cancer of all sites in 2010 We have a healthcare crisis due to the ever escalating costs of healthcare. We spend billions every year treating cancers, while thousands do not survive the chemotherapy. There is growing anecdotal data, supported by the peer-reviewed science, that demonstrates cannabis extracts (Rick Simpson Oil) to be an effective treatment for many different types of cancer. Big Pharma is only interested in developing patentable synthetic cannabinoids. We have a human right to use medicinal plants.
    Created: Oct 17, 2011

Signatures needed by November 16, 2011 to reach goal of 25,000

“RICK SIMPSON is the leading patient scientist to have explored the use of Cannabis extracts to treat Cancers. It was because of his pioneering work and anecdotal reports from patient scientists from all over the world that Cannabis Science has been working with and educating patients.”
    Dr. Melamede, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs / Pres. & CEO, Cannabis Science / Program Administrator, Phoenix Tears Foundation / Scientific Advisor, The Unconventional Foundation for Autism

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ifaYMAWbg"]Alex Jones Ignores Life Saving Information 15 Million Viewers a Week - YouTube[/ame]
    Alex Jones 15 Million Viewers a Week Ignores Life Saving Information | Myles O'Howe

2. I signed this one ages ago but I don't see them getting 21,000 signatures in three days. :(

3. we could have already had all the signatures and then some if all the youtube channels that reach large people did not censor my comments, if people actually reported on truth we could have had millions of signatures. :( better to try than not I guess.

4. bump come on peeps

5. Signed, but I don't think it will matter. Even if the petition hits the threshold, they are just going to respond back with more of the same old rhetoric.

Grasscity Deals Near You