We ruined his first high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MightyJoeJon, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Its sort of funny but its also fucked up.
    Me and my friends have been smoking for quite a while but my other friend wanted to try weed for quite some time just to be cool and fit in. he has smoked 3 times before this but never got "this" high. he would always say he never felt anything but we could tell he way high by the way he acted. but this time he smoked 2 joints by himself, my friend let this happen(he tried to convince him not to but it wasnt his weed). We all met up at my other friends house. He was already beyond baked he was saying " how do stop this" and "why do i feel like this" we were like your high dude just chill( i was still sober at this point). We smoked again i had 2 decent size joints and got fairly baked:smoke:. Then my other friend was like "Dude ur going to pass out in 30 minutes" he really started freaking out he said "if i do someone take me home". I was like he was just joking but it was funny. He was leaning on the side of the wall like he was fading out. he was sweating (he was freezing outside) we walked to the store he didnt talk the whole time. Then he was like im leaving(he lives with parents) we were like "Come on dude stay out with us" but he left (he was still baked as shit). It turns out he got caught by parents and they are drug testing him -.-

2. Wasnt really your fault bro. Sounds like the ***** just needed to eat or drink something. If i smoke mad bong bowls fast i sometimes get like that, one time it happened and all i needed was one bite of my boys sandwich. haha!

3. Panic attack..happened to one of my boys in front of me, he passed out in my arms lol I thought he was gonna die...dude was FREAKIN out....

Yes food helps.

4. not your fault at all mannn, that kid just cant keep his shit together he dun goof'd thats jokes how he got caught too :smoke:

5. i guess weed really isnt for everone. some people cant handle it...

6. Your good, he's not. I personally would have cut him off after the first jay and told him to wait an hr or so but hey, he finally got high:smoke: