We need to influence Bill Gates

Discussion in 'General' started by Orez, Feb 15, 2009.

1. We SOME HOW need to convince him to spend some of his fortunes on Pro-Decriminalization ads and such :D

I mean seriously,...we need to get some facts out on TV and such to influence more people

2. Look what happened to michael phelps when everyone found out he smokes, now imagine if a multi-billion dollar corporation supported marijuana, it would drastically decrease their sales, so there's no way that would ever happen. If every pothead worked towards legalization, then it would happen -- but the fact of the matter is that's not going to happen anytime soon, because most stoners would rather "sit on pete's couch" then go out and spread word of legalization.

3. I was just thinking the other day that every important tv show that alot of people watch should be emailed and messaged nonstop to do an unbiased marijuana segment.

Then I realized I wasnt dreaming and that it would never work

4. Before sitting on Pete's couch, they were trying to say smoking marijuana was too big of a risk. You could get hooked on that wacky tobaccy, you know. Then, stoners didn't take risks, in the real world... outside of said couch.

:rolleyes:

Spreading the word of legalization is great, spreading the word of "Our government lied to us for numerous years and continue to try to, and when they did not lie to us, they exaggerated the truth as much as they could... " (as far as Marijuana is concerned) is better...

Get "them" to admit a mistake... it'd be amusing.