Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

we need a weed revolution

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burtontoker, Feb 27, 2011.

1. We need a true marijuana revolution. We need people in all states gathering and protesting, we need to do shit like those egyptians. The government is for the people, and the people [us] need to speak. Enough with marijuana prohibition, we all need to get together and do something!

I feel like there is nothing to do, all I can do right now in my state is send my Representatives an email saying that marijuana should be legal. If it wasn't cold as fuck outside I'd be protesting outside the capital with a marijuana sign yelling out shit. I'm going to do that when it gets warmer.

Anyone feel the same way? Like you wanna help, but you don't know what to do? At the same time I know what I can do, but I feel alone and I don't know who to get to help me. We need to stand up together and make a change, really we do. I can't stand these ridiculous laws regarding marijuana, things need to change, TODAY, NOW!

2. I'd love to join and congregate and start a revolution, but I'm gonna get stoned soon and probably forget.

3. Agreed. It's time for the bullshit propaganda to end.

4. It sounds like you should be writing your congressman while you're NOT protesting.

Seems like that's what we ALL should do.

5. :mad:fuck em, go get em. im with you bro :smoke:

6. Same. Sounds like a nice idea though.

7. yeah we should just have a giant smoke out at our cities' government buildings:wave:

8. imagine how many different communties are on this site.. we can hit up alot of government fucks!

9. We should plan a day for everyone in the main cities of each state to gather at that states capital and have everyone just smoke weed or protest, possibly both, they can't arrest all of us. We need to get the medias attention and everyones attention.

I feel like we could be moving at a faster pace to legalize weed but for some reason we aren't. I'm seriously willing to stand up to the government and protest, I will this spring and throughout summer and fall here in MN.

10. we've had a weed revolution with MMJ, and all the organizations. its only a few more years before all the old politicians and old voters die off. there's even more and more republicans wanting weed to be legalized.

i dunno if protests a good idea, because it can be sabotaged (agent provocateurs) start violence discredit the movement in the media. and i guarantee if it got big enough, it would be sabotaged. we gotta keep doing what we are now, and get legalization propositions the people can vote for. The states are bankrupt, and slowly there beginning to realize its a good idea.

11. that would be sick, just gotta get the ball rolling. if you could get some musicians/bands to be there and play for the protesters...

12. Yeah you might be right, protesting could make it look bad, but we need to do something. Am I just supposed to sit here with my thumb up my ass and wait for these idiot politicians to do something? I want change now, not in 20 years. But I understand your point and it's valid.

BUT HEY, prohibition does make smoking weed a little more exciting. At least when it's over with I'll be able to say when I'm 80, "I remember back in the day when you couldn't even smoke weed in public!" :smoke:

13. To get the laws changed, we first have to get rid of the willing, unquestioning ignorance of the general population who refuse to listen to the facts about marijuana because they're too busy sucking at the teet of Big Brother, listening to the complete bullshit propaganda that's been ingrained from years of indoctrination in the public school system where they've been fed false information portrayed as "facts."

14. when someone invents a zero gravity chamber at an amusement park. they will have to legalize weed. because that would be so fun while high. float around in zero gravity.

15. Finally, someone read my mind. I hate how the public doesn't think for themselves, they aren't even willing to consider the posibility that the government is lying to them. They're so cuddled by the safe, truthful government that they are drones who only do as they're told.

16. There's no words to describe how much I agree. Ignorance is ruining this country.

17. We need more people like Carl Sagan and Richard Dawkins, smart, critical thinkers who want truth and can see so clearly through the bullshit.

18. And that day should be 4:20??? everyone just go to the capital and smoke down?? YEs????

19. Haha yeah, that's perfect. I'm down, SAINT PAUL MINNESOTA HERE. During the summer is perfect I'm not about to be there freezing my ass off.