We need a new section for the forum!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by oxalic32, Nov 11, 2007.

1. There is only a beginners section for growing. Many people get confused and post smoking beginners questions. We should open up a section just about beginners smoking. We could give tips like how to roll a dutch, and such. It would clear up a lot of things for many people. What do you guys think?

2. I think theres the recreational use section for what your describing, even seasoned tokers possibily.

People just need to learn to read the descriptions before they start a thread.

im in no way bashing, suggestions are always welcome for sure

3. You mean like how you got confused and posted this in General instead of the General Feedback section? :p:cool::)

LoL. I'm just playin. I'll move this to General Feedback where the admins can check it out.

EDIT: And yeah, that's basically what Rec Usage/Seasoned Tokers is for...

4. My bad. Anyhow the other sections feel as if you should have some level of experience. I'm talking about a section for "absolute beginner's". It would have a ton of stickies with good info.

5. I was only playin with ya man, lol. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.

It's a good suggestion, but I don't know if it will happen. As it is already, most people don't read the forum descriptions before posting... Nor do they read the stickies :(

If those people would just open their eyes, and READ, we wouldn't have this problem :D

6. I know this is totally off subject. But my messages won't work. Cottons, all of a sudden PCP has fucking FLOODED my city. Seriously, I don't even know how to explain it. It was like an atomic bomb.

Should I find this mad sketchy seeing as how I have never heard of these people before?

I want to move now.

7. Nope... Someone probably jacked a vets office or something, and got a real big shipment in. Sort of like how Crack and Heroin have flooded my town (like an atomic bomb)...

8. ^^ that sucks dude. Not long ago methadone was going around. Kids were smoking heroine, going into a clinic and getting Methadone, then selling it for a profit.

Go figure. Or we could all inhale shit fumes.

Shit fumes FTW

I hope you realize that was sarcasm..

9. :hello::):hello::):hello::):hello::):hello:

is there a beginners 'posters/requesters' forum ?

:):hello::):hello::):hello::):hello:

10. I know what you mean about not reading, im usually a little messed up when i post here. Anyhow, having a ton of information and stickies could stop beginners (like myself) from asking so many questions.