We need a bloodless revolution

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by M lbudl J, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Yes we do. Our government is so corrupt they can do anything, ANYTHING, and get away with it. We have no freedom you might think we do but TRUST ME we dont. They are trying to find ways to kill off the human population without us noticing for ex. chemtrails.spraying chemicals in the air to slowly kill us. 2012 is forreal. Nothing natural though we are going to kill ourself. by we i mean the government unless we do something about it. Our founding fathers tried to find a way so no one would have to much power but it doesnt work that way. We need to create a new way idk how but we'll figure it out if we all put out minds to it. Possibly a government in which EVERYONE has equal power. We need to find something natural. Life was not planned to live this way. Our currency is not natural and look what it has done. Caused alot of greed and ALOT of lives taken just over some paper. Its all about NATURAL. Go back to trading or something and food will be the main currency. Without money though there wouldnt be much technology man fuck technology all i need is a girl some alcohol and marijuana food shelter and im set mabe some other drugs:D

Everything is set for doooom. Nothing lives forever like dinosaurs but damn humanity can last longer then this...we can solve this..it is time for a REVOLUTION

whos with me

2. A revolution will only happen if people are pushed to the absolute edge.

But i'm with you about the government being corrupt, anyone who doubts that needs to take a look back in history. It's not the first time leaders fucked over the people, just because it's the 21st century doesn't mean it's a happy planet. Humans will probably never change, what happened a few thousand years ago still happens till this day.

3. A revolution will only happen if people are pushed to the absolute edge which will only happen if the people choose to be pushed to the absolute edge.

4. The reason everyone hasn't flipped out yet is because they can't even see through the facade. The grand majority of people think everything is fine and will until we tell them otherwise. Most people have just accepted things and don't even consider change an option. What does that say about our "democracy"?

5. #5 wes44, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010

lmao im with u bro

and also modern society is too comfortable, lazy,and blind to change. i think people have an idea that somethings wrong but they think that because we live in such an advance society where "professionals" do everything for us that those professionals will fix it. i think the worlds in for a rude awakening. specifically the most technologically advanced nations.

6. Oh no my friend, the democracy works exactly like it should.

The problem, is the manipulation of the people that's been going on for years with media and whatnot. Watch the Fall of The Republic on youtube... About halfway through it explains a lot of why today's society has been structured so.

But it's getting to the point where something is gonna happen soon, because everyone is getting increasingly pissed off. I personally think it may have some incling to do with the 2012 prediction ;p

7. I would endorse a bartering/trading primarily agrarian society. I just want to keep my girl. :D

8. Dude thanks for waking up..

Many people are waking up but it's too late..

Anyone who reads this, I suggest watching:

Zeitgeist, The End of the Republic, Terrorstorm, End of Liberty..

Everyone is too busy trying to update their FB status and working their life away that when our freedoms get removed, there's no motivation to change anything.. I get so angry thinking about it.. Need people to rally up with me

9. i read a little of that.

you do understand, that if 9/11 was a conspiracy, they would undoubtedly have information on their gov't websites that "debunked" such videos

you also understand, the sources this guy credits come from major media corp. + gov. websites.

all i see are people quoting other people.

at least the conspiracy theorists think.

10. #11 fieryflora, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why?...Why should we trust you?

11. #12 fieryflora, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010

To do what? Specifically? What specifically do you have in mind to change, how are those changes good for all and how would one(or you as you wish for others to rally with you) direct those who rally in order to make those changes actualized, so they can be?

12. Fact: Everyone ever featured on a Jay Z album will turn into the antichrist in two years. At the stroke of Midnight In 2012 Kanye West will turn into that Rick Moranis Dog Thing from Ghostbusters. The Staypuft Teflon Don will roam the streets with impunity, reveling in government corruption and rhyming words with the same goddamned words.

BITCH I'M STAY PUFT, I'M LIKE A MARSHMALLOW / GOT TREES I STAY PUFT, EATIN MARSHMALLOWS

13. the word 'revolution' implies action... im much more passive

the world needs peace. not more arguing, or fighting

if this were my dream.... everyone in the world would settle down, learn moderation. and smoke a bowl with their neighbor.

....alll of this is followed by singing and dancing around a bonfire :hello:

14. can we roast puft's marshmellows at your bon fire?

15. only if it is an inanimate object.. but if it is a conscious being... you gotta pass that blunt yo