We May Finally Have Our Answers To 9/11

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HeadySpaghetti, Nov 4, 2010.

1. BuildingWhat? - A campaign to raise awareness of BUILDING 7 - Home Page

Just saw the commercial just now on the TV on primetime on comedy central. it was parents that lost their children or family in Building 7, which was "taken down by fires" and they believe there is more to it. Thats the website where you can see more, looks like we may have some answers finally :)

2. source: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Popular Mechanics

[​IMG]

3. :wave: hey thanks for posting this, yes alot more is slowly coming out about building 7, lets hope it continues, instead of getting buried like so many other things...those families deserve the truth, the truth would be nice for a change...

again thanks for posting this bro :smoke: peace!

4. yea because some of those conspiracies havent come true right? MK-Ultra, CIA drug smuggling. please.

5. The truth of 9/11 is no conspiracy as much as it is a hard truth that the American government and many other governments are under the control of big corporate masters that run the show the way they want it to run. Bottom line.

6. #7 Jimi Thing, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    Helping organizations smuggle drugs in exchange for vital intel and illegaly using humans as test subjects for research purposes is one thing. Killing thousands of your own citizens in one of the greatest tragedies the country has ever seen is quite another.

Disclaimer: I'm not supporting, defending, or trying to belittle the tragic impact of the former. I'm just trying to show their insignificance in relation to the latter.

7. so addicting your black population to crack isnt a bad thing at all?

dont even get me started on the syphilis experiment. 200 black people died because of it.

8. Honestly this is one of the most ignorant comments I have ever seen on this site and that is saying alot! Wow!

9. yeah..cause it's the same thing..

Did you see it happen? Did you smell that shit burn for months? Have you ever been to ground zero?

10. Accusing someone of being ignorant without supporting your claim with any sort of evidence is ignorance at its finest.

11. @VWdeadhead- people, US citizens, died from both instances. how are they any different? please elaborate.

12. If you got addicted to crack it was because your own poor decisions in life.

That has nothing to do with 9/11.

13. you are completely ignoring the syphilis experiment in which people died because our government experimented with a disease.

14. Do the research its quite easy to figure out what actually went down that day.

15. The problem here sir is that you believe 1000s of people actually died.
    And even if they did, look how much benefit was brought out by this scaremongering 'terrorist attack.' It's not like people benefited off of this or anything.. :smoke:

16. It would be nice if they could at least finally explain why these three buildings, the trade center towers and building 7, supposedly were the only buildings, in the history of buildings, to burn and collapse the way they did, when other, older, less stable buildings have been strategically hit in the foundation with bombs, or burned for over 17 -24 hours, without showing any signs of collapse.

That'd be nice. Intended, and intelligent demolition, is the only way we humans have discovered how to bring a building of that size down, faster than #7 went 'on its own'.. fire simply doesn't do it that quickly.

Veterans of war, who've seen first hand various kinds of explosions, and explosives used in buildings (and the after effects) know very well that it takes more than that, to actually knock an entire building flat to the ground. Many Americans are spoiled in a way, where they haven't witnessed very much destruction first-hand, and they wouldn't be aware of this. To people who have, it's more obvious.

Many lesser buildings have been hit harder, with worse, and even if they're badly burned, they're left for the most part intact and standing in the end. You can't just blow on and topple them over, like a poorly built house of cards.

All conspiracies aside; to have all three buildings fall to such a degree, in such a short period of time, one of which not even directly hit by anything, is incredibly odd to anyone who favors logic. As far as numbers go, the situation is incredibly out of place. Put another way, it completely throws all historical figures on structure-fires out the window.

17. There are countless explanations online that debunk every 9/11 conspiracy out there.

This one is a good read- Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation

18. #19 VWdeadhead, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    this is what you said...

Now if you wanna start a thread about the plight of the black man in this country, thats all well and good and I'll wholeheartedly agree but...

This is about a group of Islamic terrorists that flew two planes into two of the tallest buildings in the world.

19. Shit, why can't people leave it alone, if I had family in one of the buildings I would be pretty offended by people creating fiction out of what really happened. It would only take one person 'inside' on the 'job' to expose what really happened, and if the buildings were designed to fall in a particular way or something like that you would need architects and many people involved. I know things need to be investigated but isn't it pretty obvious that it was a terrorist attack? I thought Bin Laden has even claimed responsibility?