Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

We live in Different Dimensions i.e. 2-D, 3D. Keep in mind I'm extremely high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InnerCity, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I was writing this in a high thoughts thread but this is so good I thought it need it's own thread...

It's different worlds. Each drug is a doorway to a different world. Think of it as sober is just the default. It's a world within a world within a world though. There are people stuck in like different high mode who take things that make them sober like in our world. But which world are we in. Are we stick in a world where we're high on marijuana because high on unmentionables is a different world. Each emotion is a different world. I shouldn't say world it's more of a dimension. We think there are 3 but its always changing. You have your walking world and your eating world. We like some worlds and dislike others. In some worlds you like doing certain things and in some worlds we don't like doing other things. We think it's a mindset when we're sober. It's up to use which world we wanna be in. You can go be in the world where we like jogging or the world where we don't it's up to us. Maybe there's a world without child hunger and we just need to find it and learn there secrets and bring it to our dimensions. But we can't go back to those dimensions i.e. time travel in sober land. because there are dimensions when we're don't remember going back to those dimensions. Like in some dimensions I did move to Mexico but in this one I didn't. I do travel to the other dimensions. But the dream dimensions block me from remembering. When we go to sleep our body just changes dimensions, it's like a Save point in a videogame. Boring things are loading screens for the fun things. In any dimension anything can happen.

2. This would make a good story.

3. If only I read that.....

4. Thanks. I'm amazed I came up with it.

5. Lay off the weed for a bit there pal...

I wouldnt be surprised if youre exhibiting the first signs of disassociative personality disorder...

6. nah its certain chemical compositions in drugs that affect your brain and the way you perceive things, and make you see shit and think fucked up thoughts like this post

i wish it were true though... but unfortunately when you smoke or do unmentionables and act like an idiot in public, other people will see you and call the cops and they will arrest you in this dimension ;/

7. nope.jpg

Quit weed.

8. You might wanna lay off the bath salts

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA]Imagining the Tenth Dimension part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

10. yeah if u wrote a book like that id read it lol

11. #12 Chipie7896, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Stream of consciousness is what you're saying, mostly. Everything flows. Your mind doesn't stop. You could call it whatever you want but don't write a book about it.

12. Guys, don't tell him to quit weed! What kind of advice is that on a stoner forum over a highdea? :rolleyes:

I read the whole thing, OP. It's a cool idea, and was pretty interesting. I know that's probably not what our worlds and dimensions are like, but I bet you could make a cool short fiction novel out of that if you set your mind to it.

Don't let em talk ya down bud, keep on doing. :)

13. not...high...enough...to...read...be...back...in...10