we have to destroy what?!

Discussion in 'General' started by docleary, Mar 7, 2010.

1. i just got back from a close friend's house. he was willed this house and all the possessions within by a family member, quite the fortune or so i'm told. this family member (an uncle) traveled frequently and would take off on an adventure without announcement. it seems that in his travels he acquired a ring. my friend tells me that one of his uncle's associates had a great deal to tell him about the ring in question, and my friend has it in his head we must embark on a journey for this ring's destruction.

before we go, we must meet with our circle and explain what is happening.

2. bro i saw this before you gotta toss it into the fire but make sure you ont pt it on or you will be sen from the dark pople cause they see you whn that happens

3. yea man, dont put that shit on, or youll have to move to your uncle and aunties in bel air

4. shit, really? :eek:

[​IMG]

its not a straight shot but we can get within 67 miles of the mountain!

5. shit man im 2 drunk

6. which mountain man, i cant find it on that map

7. Just hand it over to ol' CLB. I'll make sure it gets there...

8. it erupted once recently.

if it were up to me, sure, but its my friend's ring and he seems very enthused about this adventure.

i'm kind of excited, myself. :smoking:

9. mt st helens or in hawaii?

keep an eye on him man, make sure he knows he can trust ya. watch out for little bastards trying to cause drama between ya

10. Sounds like an adventure. And if you come across one named Legolas, please be sure to pass on my number, will yah? Thanks. ;)

11. mount st helens is our orodruin

12. yea same for me if ya meet any cute brunettes that go by arwen

i have some friends out thataway that can help ya on your journey. give ya some lembas bud

13. hospitality in strange lands is wondrous.

i should hope to be passing through in three months, give or take.

14. just be wary in the mountains, there are some crazy ppl up there in some areas that dont look kindly on trespassers. individuals/small groups, evil alchemists who take cough medicine and fertilzers to make their potions

15. Make sure to pack some Lembas Bread; one small bite is enough to fill a grown man.

16. Beware, one does not simply walk into washington.

17. no, i plan to ride a freight train in. ;)

18. Beware, one can ride a freight train into Washington!

19. dear god that is one ugly child