We Have The Majority!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by k.smith904, Dec 11, 2009.

1. seriously everytime i come to this part of the forum i see another big step for the legalization, its gotta be coming soon nation wide right? i mean our fucking nation capital is legalizing it

2. Get out and vote and it will happen people

3. I saw that too. They only polled a little over 1000 people, but it's one heck of a start.

2010 is going to be an interesting year.

4. Most surveys are only around 1000 people. That's all that is needed to get accurate results. What's more important is that they are 1000 randomly selected people.

5. Randomly selected around the country or in one area? For example comparing a vote of 1000 in California would be way different than one in another state, no matter how random. Either way good stuff:hello::hello:

6. This.

7. I've been smoking for a long time now, and every year "it's gonna be legalized soon". Truth is unless people start voting out corrupt politicians who have their pockets lined by corporations, nothing will change.

8. An October Gallup Poll had approval of legalization at 44%.

U.S. Support for Legalizing Marijuana Reaches New High

Those opposed to legalization were at 54%.

If there's been a 18% swing in 2 months, GREAT!

I take the view that there's still a lot of work to do, especially since it's still illegal.

9. Well, I know I'm finally registered to vote (got registered a few months back) So I'm gonna be voting to legalize it!