Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

We have 87 guests!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Aug 3, 2003.

1. What the hell? We are entertaining 87 guests tonight, fellow Blades! I say we lay it on thick tonight just in case some of our guests have shiny little badges that go with their cute little id's....and for those who just want to be Blades...I say register and join us in the madness of it all...because it's all about reefer madness, right Agents?????

LOL! I doubt we have any worries but 87 guests???? That's insane!!! We could have a record number of users if they were registered right now!

:D

****Ok, I was wrong about the record, but still....

2. RMJL I love you!!!!!!!!!!1

Maybe we are being over run by Santa Clause and his reindeer and elves!!!!!!!!!

What ever the deal.................I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. 87 to 60 in the matter of only a few minutes. I find that hilarious.

BOO!

LMAO! I'm loving my highness and drunkeness right now.

4. I love you, too!

5. Shhhhh, Bongish Baby...they'll all start talking! ;)

6. LMFAO!!!!!!!!! u guys r too much.lol.

i'm doin just fine and dandy smokin this nice reefer i made. ahhhhhh! why bother wathin eh? come and join us! the more the merrier.

7. Future ex???? Why are you worried about others loving the queen if she'll be your future ex..... For that reason you should just join us!!!!!!!

8. Ahhhhh.....I see....

Hmmm....

;)

Daisey girl, good to see you!!! I hope everyone is getting totally fucked up right now.

...and yes, the more the merrier!

9. You can't just love one of the ladies..... You have to love'em alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMJL is perfection... Perfection can't be tied down......

10. You won't tie me down??? :(

Such a sad and disappointed girl, I am....

11. We can't a;;ow you to be sad or disappointed... We'll tie you up and gently bull whip your ass!!!!!!!!! Maybe not to gently though!!!!

12. Oh Bongish...so much I could say...but seriously, we wouldn't want them to talk...

13. Now now............... Don't let a silly little bitty thing like us talking stop you from telling all!!!!!!!!!!!

14. yeaaaaaaaaaah :D

and *ahem*

*holds rope in hand*

15. oohh sensi! lmfao!

16. Hmmm....

17. hmmmmmmmm...is right...scoping out the room
    *tightens rope in hand*

18. ... meh heh heh. that's what the PMs are for. ;)
    i wonder what you guys have been upto behind closed doors. lol.

19. It's the police! Scatter!

20. [​IMG]does anyone remember last night??[​IMG][​IMG]