we got glass threads, herb threads, were is the blunt thread? POST EM UP

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by drewzilla, Feb 10, 2009.

1. .5 to the face...lasts 20-30 minutes and when theres about a half inch left you start going wow this thing is still going in your head...but you finish the blunt and then toss it...roll up another one a half hour or hour later with some people and repeat.

i dont mind smoking an eighth in a blunt once in a while on a special occasion but the way i see it you get 5 blunts of .6 insteead of one blunt of 3.5. i just like to smoke blunts all threw the day it has helped me quit ciggarettes. up here in boston eights go for 50-60 of good headies or what we call piff

2. I smoked it with 3 other people, burned good all the way to the mouthpiece. It weighed out at about 5.6 if i remember right. It was just 4 papers all connected

3. I wanna get in on a big J one day, I can't roll them for shit though hah.

4. bump!

what you blades been up to? been busy week for me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #85 Little Nugget, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    blunts n shit

also, slightly stoopid tonight eses

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      65.3 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      72.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      85.7 KB
      Views:

6. haha g1 is where its at, im posting on mine right now
    ps nice blunts, you must have alot of free time

7. There are some nice blunts out there. Very nice indeed. I'm not much of a blunt person either but I enjoy them from time to time.

8. ohhhhh mannn. these are some sick blunt skills. i used to roll "xl" super joints haha. with watermelon juicy jays... best things ever. i've never tried rolling a blunt before. i just always had papers on me. i'll take some pics sooon :smoking:

9. the only people who talk trash on blunts dont know how much effort is put in to making it good. Alot of people i know roll blunts and then smoke roachs with there bongs. I personally can only taste my ganja well when i roll it up in a blunt or a joint.

10. [​IMG]
    not my best. dutch master.

[​IMG]
    philly.

[​IMG]
    dutch master.

11. not the worst i've seen man, little loose; you handroll or stick it on a flat surface/pop can?

12. My first Phillie (or any legit non wrap blunt) ever to come out not mangled lol, wraps are cheating so I'm learning the legit way hehe.

[​IMG]

fucked it up a little in the middle

13. I hand roll.

14. dutchie oowop

[​IMG]

15. A blunt i smoked yesterday with a grape philly. this blunt got me blem as fuck lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. filling it up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and 30 seconds later

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

second blunt of the day lol

17. New guy here :)
    Been smoking for about 8 years now, here is a 1.1gram grand daddy purp swisha wrap. Something to smoke on the ride to work :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. i like that cone shape, nice man

19. dinner of champions

[​IMG]

20. anyone kow how to put their cell phone pics onto the computer?