we got glass threads, herb threads, were is the blunt thread? POST EM UP

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by drewzilla, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I just saw another post about blunts claiming that the guy made one with about .8 of a gram in it? wtf? why are all these blunts so small, limp and basically inadequate, where I'm from (coolpersonville) a blunt should have AT LEAST and eighth in it, but usually twice that and is about the same size and shape as a fat cigar, what are all these little brown pieces of shit you are all smoking.

2. haha.. yeah, I went for some plastic cups but I saw him restocking the dutches, asked if he got the case of gold'n honeys i asked for and sure enough he did :D hooked it up for 35 bucks, the other place i asked said 42. damn it's going to be a rough week! maybe i will just aim for friday lol

3. god damn ganjaprincess you can pearl em with the best of em

4. damn man, i consider myself to be a pretty "seasoned" blunt smoker, but at least an eight, preferably a quarter? unless you have really compressed herb I can't even see myself fitting 7 grams into a dutch, even 3.5 requires some serious packing

5. no, this is a blunt can

[​IMG]

:p

6. it's not compressed at all really, the blunts here are just about seven inches long and about one inch or more in diameter, shared between maybe 5 people, I thought this was standard, I've never seen small blunts like these? I think I must be missing something here or they look much smaller than they are, 1 gram is like a single joint, three joints from an eighth.

7. what the hell do you guys roll with? haha

8. the juicies we roll with allow probably 2.8-3.0 max

9. you can buy giant blunt paper in rolls just like clingilm so you can make a blunt thats like 16 inches long if you wanted to.

10. what? i've never heard of that, were do you get it?

11. [​IMG]

2m ima teach my girl how to roll a blunt so ill take a pic after

12. so much for that t-break

[​IMG]

lulz.

white widow + tons of kief

13. They never last as long as you want them to. Nice blunt though man, rolled like a pro.

14. Well that .8g one was rolled with a swisher sweet or comparable cigarillo and with those it is absolutely impossible to fit an eighth. the largest one ive rolled had 1.7gs in it and those are a bitch to roll. ive smoked a 2g swisher before but that requires quite a bit of pistol packing to achieve. Different places, different blunts. Round my neck of the woods nobody smokes any blunts but peach swishers.

Sorry no pics. I have a pic of my 1.7 grammer but its on my phone and i dont know how to get it to my computer:(

15. seasonsed tokers smoke with less bud...because once you have been smoking for a long time you realzize that .8 gets the job done just as well and anything more is usually a waste. unless you have a bunch of people on it and dont smoke headies.

16. these are from a while back..

don't mind the dirty table haha:)

Attached Files:

17. that's a huge joint, holy shit.

how did that thing smoke?

18. I just buy it from my head shop, i don't have any at the moment but i'll post a pic next time and show you chaps the blunt made with it too.

19. I disagree.

20. once again, bostondutchmast says it perfectly. smoking an eighth in a blunt may be fun, but that is a fifty dollar blunt as far as im concerned.

arkady, maybe if i bought some dirty ass brick weed from mexico with seeds galore, an eighth blunt may be feasible because thats what it takes to get you high, but not if your smoking dank. personally, i can twist up .6-.8 and it is a perfect session lasting around 20-25 minutes of solid smoking. but an eighter in one blunt? come on now, lets get real here. i have done it and was unimpressed everytime. would rather smoke an eighth to myself out of a bong or multiple smaller blunts, but whatever floats your boat.