we got glass threads, herb threads, were is the blunt thread? POST EM UP

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by drewzilla, Feb 10, 2009.

1. been smoking a lot of candela wraps, so i bought a few boxes of connecticut's to switch it up

about to demolish these gummy worms with my girl haha

[​IMG]

2. Kinda look like the guy from the One Ounce kush blunt video on youtube haha.

Ill cross blunt though my man.

3. bahaha i have gotten that before, actually you're probably like the 5th person recently to say something about that. joe or something from AZ? i had this kid CONVINCED that dude was me, somehow looked my shit up and posted a background check showing my middle name is joseph and i have things under the alias joseph mylastname

lol, not sure why he was so hell bent on proving that was me but it isn't :p

4. haha shut up :p yah i know i will take a pic of the blunt i roll to kill this bag of shorline

5. we're waiiiiting

6. twisted up some home grown this morning

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. go figure, im eating a bombass pizza after smoking a blunt hah

8. :hello:
    everything taste better high

that was the best strombolli i ever ate, that i can remember. then again i can't remember eating one before

it was good :hello::hello:

9. Jack Herrer- .8 gramer

[​IMG]

dont remember what this bud was
    [​IMG]

it made a nice burner though

[​IMG]

the blunt can

[​IMG]

10. Attached Files:

11. haha you roll blunts like me with the filter and everything +rep

12. very nice blunts. my girl rolls too, her friends are always impressed... guess not a lot of girls roll well :D

enjoying a blunt.. someone asked to see my french so i did a quick one

[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/andrewheartsbridget/?action=view&current=MOV00098.flv][​IMG][/ame]

13. 7 day t-break for me starting today.. this sucks hah, no blunts for a bit.

14. #56 bostondutchmast, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    buen trabaja

i have to teach my girl how to roll now. ill post some more blunts later right now im heading out to the mall and to pickup some jack herer so i should be back with a nice blunt later

15. Me and my boy just smoked this one up

Attached Files:

16. I was trying a 7 day t-break, made it about 10 hours before I said screw it and got the vape out. I am trying again starting today haha.

so far i'm not off to the best start, stopped by my corner mart and copped some fresh blunts

[​IMG]

who can spot the OG status blunts? hah

17. #59 relakit3, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Oh my Jesus a cross blunt.

Looks like what I just did in the toilet.

18. lmao, good luck taking a break w/ all that in your face haha.